Took her for a Drive Last Night:

Something that I learned and it made shifting alot easier afterwards was to shift using mostly fingers and wrist to move the shifter instead of your whole arm. Seems to be more control and you can feel what shes doing better. But then again if you only missed one shift your ahead of me when i was your age!!!

• Like 1

Vinny, you are becoming quite the Mack restorer, with a specialty in U models. She looks just fantastic & when she is all done it will be a show stopper. Where are you going to keep it during our wonderful winters?

Keep going man, very inspirational.

Rick

• Like 2

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

Vinny , the Lady in Red always like to dance , so keep dancing with her and she will be good to you , also Lady in red make heads turn to look again, so do worry with the work you put on many heads will look at her .

Make sure when you store it to block any little holes cause it get MICY's sometimes .

I use water and soap in a spray bottle to investigate air leaks .

• Like 1

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

Vinny , the Lady in Red always like to dance , so keep dancing with her and she will be good to you , also Lady in red make heads turn to look again, so do worry with the work you put on many heads will look at her .

Make sure when you store it to block any little holes cause it get MICY's sometimes .

I use water and soap in a spray bottle to investigate air leaks .

Thanks.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg