Kenworth Cabover House?

PeterMack

I've known where this truck has been sitting for a couple years, finally had some time to swing in

and get a picture of it today. Not sure why somebody did this to this poor truck. It is pulling a

container chassis with a small house on it and then it looks like they decided to put an addition

on the truck. I'm gonna guess it was used in a parade and then forgotten about. I'm open to other

guess's though.

post-13943-0-89080200-1374629281_thumb.j

post-13943-0-32953900-1374629292_thumb.j

• Like 2

New meaning for a shack on the back!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The Paint job looks like a 1976 Bicentennial Model.

I agree! wasn't that called a V.I.T. 200 or something like that? I remember seeing both a C.O.E and a conventional at truck enterprises in Richmond in 1976.................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I agree! wasn't that called a V.I.T. 200 or something like that? I remember seeing both a C.O.E and a conventional at truck enterprises in Richmond in 1976.................................................Mark

Very close Mark. I thought the same thing at first.

post-13134-0-28518600-1374718110_thumb.j

• Like 1

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Oh, too bad they don't make a tubeless old looking rim , class

They did. Look at the rim on the green LTL.

Alcoa whipped up a small run for the 60th anniversary of the aluminum wheel.

http://www.csrwire.com/press_releases/26737-Alcoa-Wheel-and-Transportation-Products-Proudly-Celebrates-60-Years-of-Innovation

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

That's cool!

I mean Alcoa but not the poor KW.

Although I like how modern wheels look.

It's just another time and another story.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I also have taken pictures of that truck. My wife couldn't understand why I even turned around to do it.

I had to get a picture of it also. If the grass were lower you could see the rest of it better. It has a bunch of stickers

all over that talk about Polish history, although they are quite sun faded. That's why I wondered if this was some elaborate

parade float at one time. I just wanna know how fast it will go before all the crap starts blowing off of it.

West Virginia condo perhaps?......................................Mark

Beat me too it. :)

I don't think it's a bicentennial, maybe just wannabe. I've seen plenty of brochures and a few on the road, but never a flat-roof cabover.

Jim