Angle Guage Mounting Rings

Looks Good!

Thanks Jim.There are several ways to mount the additional gauges that don't look out too of place.I bought these through Jeg's

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

How much boost does the old girl make,Al??

With the old (and better sounding) Schwitzer,like 5-7 lbs.With a stock 237 turbo,15-17lbs.lbs.,Mike! :SMOKIE-LFT: I wouldn't have replaced it,but it was leaking oil out of it (seals),and the intake side wheel looked like somebody held a screwdriver to it while it was running.Our local fuel inj. shop contacted Schwitzer,and they have no recollection of even building a turbo that has the same numbers as mine (darn kids).I still have it,and will find somebody who will rebuild it.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

are you runnin a 237 Al? or did you put a 237 turbo on the old engine? id like to turbo my 711 but dunno. also did you repaint the dash of the BCR Al? and if so do you have a paint code?

Matt,

I am running a END673D(made only from 1964-67) that the original owners put a turbo on.I think the engine was 200hp stock.With the compression ratio and the turbo,should be like a 225hp.I added a 237 turbo(my local Mack dealer said it would be a good "modern" match).Yes we repainted the whole interior.I have the code somewhere.I will have to look for it Matt.I do remember it started out like Detriot Diesel green then was custom tinted to perfectly match the old interior color.