Ex United Parcel

Gotta agree with that Mike

Got the cut outs in the windshield wiper access panels and the elongated mirror arms.

No Mack in the grille and, what was first, the special UPS steps and tread plates.

These steps and tread plates were used on all late production "MH"s even if they weren't painted brown!

Also has the "B" model fuel tank.

Ron

Looks like it's got the round headlights too, and the wheelbase has been stretched. I saw a similar but unstretched one in Dassel, MN at the Bobcat dealer with a flatbed on it too, had the "Built for UPS" plaque on it and the UPS spec Stahl driveshaft damper too. With now two of these ex-UPS MHs appearing with flatbeds covering their frames, wonder if the frames were cut to keep UPS happy, then welded back together and a flatbed plopped on to cover the evidence?

I am surprised that KW has all the hood emblems

The new KW 's at the Medford L.I. UPS facility have the KW badges removed.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The new KW 's at the Medford L.I. UPS facility have the KW badges removed.

I passed one (UPS KW) yesterday,did'nt have any KW emblems on it anywhere that i could see..........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

All the new K Dubs in TN have the badges on em and they have a bunch, they have a bunch of new Macks too and I think some of the tandems I saw the other day were 6X2's I couldnt see a chunk on the rear drive axle, I know that several big companies have started trying the 6x2 out lately so it wouldnt surprise me.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I was just curious as to how they sold million mile trucks if they cut them all up. So they cut them up age XX years old, If said unit hits a million before the set age of XX years it can be sold off ? !

Mike

1953 REO M48.

1962 GMC 3000.

1969 AMC AMX-390.

1983 AMC Eagle SX/4.

1988 AMC Jeep Comanche.

I was just curious as to how they sold million mile trucks if they cut them all up. So they cut them up age XX years old, If said unit hits a million before the set age of XX years it can be sold off ? !

Mike

Sounds like they-re rebuilding them too. but i heard from a reliable source after 1,000,000 miles the first major failure its gone

Matt