Ex United Parcel

Yep accuride wheels on the ups stuff, its a10lug, 10 hole steel wheel I had a couple that came silver powder coat and from 100' they looked like unpolished aluminum wheels. I think if the 6x2 will work for anybody it will be UPS they have the right runs and the light gross weight to make the most of it. I heard about the corn binders getting sent back, so far everyone I have talked to with a Maxxforce 13 or 15 has had it in the shop so much they want it gone or have already gotten rid of it. I never thought massive EGR would work on a big diesel and it seems they proved me right (for once) they had so many issues they dropped production on the heavy maxxforce engines.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I worked for UPS back in the late 90s

the maintaince shop at the time did most of the truck repairs. I recall seeing crate engines and rear ends just waiting to be installed. even with their package cars they did most of the repair work. As the equipment got old they moved them to emergency or yard equipment. after that they would come in strip the stickers off the trucks red tag them and park em out side in a corner. about once a year they would round up the junk and send them off to the scrap yards. Only seen a few make their way back to the streets with miss matched parts to get them back on the road. they did the same with package cars.

Saw one of the new k dubs on the side of i24 today with the flashers on and the hood up, not a good sign I don't think I've ever seen a UPS mack on the side of the road.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The new KW 's at the Medford L.I. UPS facility have the KW badges removed.

I passed one (UPS KW) yesterday,did'nt have any KW emblems on it anywhere that i could see..........................................Mark

Just saw one for the first time tonight on Rte. 202 outside of West Chester, it had the KW badges on it!

I wonder who's in charge of figuring out which ones have them and which ones don't?

Ron