Not enough truck(s)

Terry T

Thank you, all that looks funny (to me).

Most comments conteins of "let's go" (davay', davay') in the beginning and the bunch of "f***'s" continueing.

The words "you tore the shit out of the frame" were really in there but a little later, about KrAZ front tow hook.

On the minute 2.00 the guy asked the driver about towing his Scania right after that.

And the last comment was "look at, the trailer is Ok!".

57BCR, you don't need to disturb Superdog, that Renault is not the one with E9 but a small other. They are also avalible in Australia by the name of Quantum.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

ok so looks to me like the tow hook in the bumper is a screw in like a volvo cabover in the Mid East, we had lots of practice with them in IQ, they screw into two holes in the bumper to a crossmember that is bolted across the front frame horns. In the Volvo trucks it was clearly marked in three languages, "NOT FOR PULLING LOADED/TRACTOR ONLY" we had to make an adapter to get to use that point to tow a tractor but if we could we got a civilian wreckewr(mostly Volvo EMPL's from Austria) to use the underlift and forked the front axle to tow them. Of course I hooked a HET to one and yanked the crap out of it to get it out of the mud once at camp Cedar II and I heard lots of popping!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I like how the cab fell off. :loldude:

Cab hinge is attatched to the bracket on the front frame horn that the crossmember bolts to, Im kinda surprised it didnt get both sides its not real sturdy and they were really jerkin on it with two trucks, especially since its not for pulling a loaded truck.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The black and blue 6x6 looks cool. I'm guessing the boat was anchored to a Soviet sub lurking in the bottom of that water. That thing didn't want to budge one inch!!! I say off to Siberia with the guy in charge for being a dope. One would think that running some extra cable back to the trailer or maybe figure out what the sucker is hung up on might have been a passing thought. A big boulder or a piece of ledge might have been in front of a trailer tire...might have been worth a second look....No?

Thank you, all that looks funny (to me).

Most comments conteins of "let's go" (davay', davay') in the beginning and the bunch of "f***'s" continueing.

The words "you tore the shit out of the frame" were really in there but a little later, about KrAZ front tow hook.

On the minute 2.00 the guy asked the driver about towing his Scania right after that.

And the last comment was "look at, the trailer is Ok!".

57BCR, you don't need to disturb Superdog, that Renault is not the one with E9 but a small other. They are also avalible in Australia by the name of Quantum.

Vlad what is that truck in the middle,the one the frame broke off ? That is a mean looking truck

Rudy

As far as foreign trucks go,i always thought the Mercedes-Benz "Unimog" was a very unique truck! but then maybe its just my German ancestry showing up?........................................Mark (Photos courtesy of Mercedes-Benz North America Ltd.)

post-5836-0-39153800-1362015203_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-86404900-1362015220_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Nice looking "Unimogs", especially the second one. There were many of them in existance overhere. There was a lot imported into the Soviet Union by olimpic games of 1980. They were of the series as on the pics. A guy living near me has one. He made me a ride around the nearest forest, it was incredable. He wanted to sell it once for reasonable although I stopped myself again. It was hard to do because I'm all on Mercedes excepting Macks. Pair of shots from the off-road fest I took part a couple of years ago.

post-3971-0-59867600-1362072002_thumb.jp

post-3971-0-56502100-1362072027_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012