Finally taught the girlfriend how to drive a truck! Well, sorta....

What truck? Wowee! Bleeve it or not, I been outta texas long enough one time to go through Helena. Nice place. Its not too far, you hafta come down here some time and go hog hunting,,,(bring girlfriend, or if your too busy digging sumpin, just send her) randyp

• Like 1

Not too much better then a pretty girl sittin' in a Mack truck!..........................................Mark

Nice truck and GF. Good work JB! A pretty girl in skimpy outfit reclining on the hood of a Mack truck would be better. gerg.gif

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Dang, just when I left to "water a tree"! And she is wearing hose too!!! banghead.gif

Ken if the weather was better after the Museum show we could have gone over to the Tilted Kilt and gotten some REAL pics of the fine young ladies of the Tilted Kilt (working their way through Nun School) on our trucks!!!!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Ken if the weather was better after the Museum show we could have gone over to the Tilted Kilt and gotten some REAL pics of the fine young ladies of the Tilted Kilt (working their way through Nun School) on our trucks!!!!

Next time! :thumb:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Nice!! My g/f forbids ANY photos being taken at any time. Ugh.

Farthest I've gotten is having her start it, with me assiting from the tank step!! She drove my ol '67 pickup(4spd) around the mall parking lot ONCE. She did get the hang of taking off, just couldn't get her to shift to second gear. She would darn near come to stop, then try to take off again!! DOH!! She rambles about trying to stay awake at night when we drive home from the races "incase something happens". Like what? and what is she going to be able to do about it?? Ya, nuthin. I just point to the bunk and tell her to lie down. She wakes when I pull in the driveway........

My last name isn't bad: Brains.

It's just the first name that is a killer: Shitfer

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"