Jr.'s new ride

Nice! is it a Rawhide, too?

Yep,2007 Rawhide CHN613,460,18 speed Fuller,3:73 Meritor rears,512k on it.Really,really clean with lots of history,hope it will be a good one.Glad I hadn't gotten rid of the wrecked one yet,as there's quite a few things on it,this one doesn't have,that's going to save me a ton of money,but he's already given me a list of extras that's going to hurt for quite awhile.

I might add the people at Flag City Mack were super nice to deal with.

Flag City's always treated me good,one of the better Mack dealers left in my opinion.......................................Mark

I agree,I bought the truck last Friday,and even though they had several calls afterwards,they held it for me till he could pick it up today.I was a little leary about buying it sight unseen other than pictures,but it was very well represented.I would definately recommend them to anyone.

• Like 1

That is a nice looking truck, and with the 460/18spd and 3.73 it should pull too. I looked at a few rawhides before I sold mine off and got a real job I just couldnt make myself pay what they wanted for em back in 07/08. Funny thing about that real job is that now I miss trucking so I'm workin on getting an eager beaver 35ton lowboy down the road to do a little trucking on my off days. I wanna be like ray when I grow up pulling a detach with a superliner!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Didnt notice at first but it looks like you got a set of centramatic whel balancers in that deal too! you cant hate that!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Pulled the wrecked one in the shop today and Travis and I pulled all the tires off it,as they were near new and the new trucks tires were pretty thin, had to dig thru the junk tire pile and find 6 tires to mount on steel rims to put on the wreck,of course they were all full of ice,and for some reason our old impact was acting up and wouldn't bust the nuts loose,so I had to do it by hand,by the time I got done,my back and shoulder were not happy with me at all and they let me know it.

Mikey was busy adding chrome shit.He pulled the light panels off and swapped them as the new one had no chicken lights,God forbid.He also took off the fairings on the sleeper,cause he said it makes the truck look shorter with them on.Looks like we are also going to have to swap fifth wheels,as the new one has the short pedastal and won't allow enough clearance between the fenders and the trailer,no sense tearing up a brand new set of stainless fenders. hopefully