Mason Dixon Lines B-65

I'm restoring a B-65 that was originally a Mason Dixon Lines tractor. I'm trying to find anyone with good close-up photos of the door logo for Mason dixon, that can be digitally reproduced for decals. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bob

Here is a White 3000 with the logo off a Mason-Dixon trailer. He told me they were different on the truck-they said Mason-Dixon---Kingsport, TN. I will send you a PM with his phone number. He has a B 67 model with a trailer and he took the trailer to a sign shop in Fairfax, VA and they made the magnetic logo for him. I might be able to get you a close up late this week.

post-9041-0-60078500-1354475971_thumb.jp

Here is a White 3000 with the logo off a Mason-Dixon trailer. He told me they were different on the truck-they said Mason-Dixon---Kingsport, TN. I will send you a PM with his phone number. He has a B 67 model with a trailer and he took the trailer to a sign shop in Fairfax, VA and they made the magnetic logo for him. I might be able to get you a close up late this week.

I would appreciate any help. A good close-up digital photo will work. I am in Maryland which is not far from Fairfax. Do you know the place where he had it made? Thanks, Bob

I would appreciate any help. A good close-up digital photo will work. I am in Maryland which is not far from Fairfax. Do you know the place where he had it made? Thanks, Bob

Also the grey background was used on tractors and straight trucks and the dark blue background was used on trailers.

Also the grey background was used on tractors and straight trucks and the dark blue background was used on trailers.

Bob, my friend told me he got this logo off his model trailer and it is the gray background. I thought I had a picture of Fred Craig's trailer but I cannot find it.

Bob, my friend told me he got this logo off his model trailer and it is the gray background. I thought I had a picture of Fred Craig's trailer but I cannot find it.

Fred got the blue background for his trailer. I knew Fred and have one of his trucks. Fred got the logo from Chuck at Jack of Arts, but it was hand painted on aluminum. I need a good digital photo to be able to make decals. Chuck is also looking for me, but has not come-up with anything yet. Thanks

Is Mason Dixon the company that had Roadrangers behind Thermodynes?

Jim, I was told Schwerman used Roadrangers in their B-61's.A guy up in Madison,Wis. owns one.He's been working on it for years.Haven't seen it..

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

yup, Schwerman used roadrangers behind Thermodynes as well as a few others. and the B67's has the one short strip on the side. the B65's i have seen had a little longer fender that a B67 and had all the strips on the side like a B61 but were crammed in and it had an aluminum hood. i had and sold a NOS driver fender for one to Kevin All a few years ago. it came from Red Star Express in Utica Ny as they ran B65's

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Oh lord, theres a U model in the background, which means theres more U models!!!! I wonder if any survived? Or pictures?

Its missing the drivers side door, too! Hmmm thats where you and Papa got that left door from! :loldude:
  • Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA