Mason Dixon Lines B-65

Jim, I was told Schwerman used Roadrangers in their B-61's.A guy up in Madison,Wis. owns one.He's been working on it for years.Haven't seen it..

yup, Schwerman used roadrangers behind Thermodynes as well as a few others. and the B67's has the one short strip on the side. the B65's i have seen had a little longer fender that a B67 and had all the strips on the side like a B61 but were crammed in and it had an aluminum hood. i had and sold a NOS driver fender for one to Kevin All a few years ago. it came from Red Star Express in Utica Ny as they ran B65's

Thanks guys. It was mentioned on here recently and for some reason I thought it was M-D.

Jim

i just cringe at all those beautiful Kentucky radiator B67's that probably came back to the US as a damn Pinto. not that i could fit my gut in a B67 anyways. i see they all have the long 75 gallon steel fuel tanks like St Johnsbury ran to. odd tank and it had a huge filler neck, not the little 2'' one like a standard B model tank.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg