The Cabs Painted!

What a surprise I had. Mom took me to Nana and Papas a little bit ago, and we pull up and Im almost blinded by this giant shiny red thing. I realize the cabs painted. Papa kept it quiet to me, so it would be a surprise. Its beautiful!!! I had to run in the house and pee I was so excited. Then I also see stuff hanging from the birch trees, and see that he painted the mirror brackets up and stuff. Then he told me the mirrors were over on the fuel tank, they look great. Yes, there is a few flaws in the cab that are noticeable. Theres one run on the bottom. And a few dimple lines. But, its alright, its not a world class restoration, and its not a trailer queen. So I hope no one gives me any crap. I just gave Papa a big hug. I love it.

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

tell Papa he did a fine job.

What is the status of motor/transmission?

Maybe trying to get it running for your first day of school.

Oh,BTW, he forgot one door

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Hey thanks guys. I'll try to hold it when the product is finished. And the motor and transmission is still the same, all done. And Paul, Papa will be putting the cab on as soon as he gets his backhoe back from the shop. Backhoes all done, should be here this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking really good Vinny :banana: . I should have my cab on the RS this week too(need more room for the parts off the Magnum). Mabey we can park them side by side at Macungie or Lititz next year if all goes well. Keep it up.

Thanks, Josh :bulldog3::SMOKIE-LFT:

Thanks Josh, and maybe we can be side by side. Papa says hes only bobtailin her down once.

Hey thanks guys. I'll try to hold it when the product is finished. And the motor and transmission is still the same, all done. And Paul, Papa will be putting the cab on as soon as he gets his backhoe back from the shop. Backhoes all done, should be here this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIDEO, VIDEO, VIDEO!!!!!!!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE