All you married fellas

72U685ST

Darn, now you tell me, where was this info a year ago. Actually she said either the Mack or her had to go, I still have the Mack...lol

I've had g/f's break up with me before after they didn't like the answer to a ridiculous question like that....of course that was before I started trucking and so the question was "If you had to choose between me or the motorcycle..."

"The bike."

I'm not sure what got them more upset...the fact that I answered them before they even finished asking the question or that I didn't have to think about my answer.

The gal I'm with now knows better than to ask a question she doesn't want to hear the answer to. The only people I lie to wear uniforms, carry badges & guns, and work for the government. I've never seen the need to lie to anyone else...and I'm usually brutally honest in my response.

This is me. Take me or leave me...I ain't gonna lie to you to try to make you like me, and I've pretty much always been this way.

When I was in high school, I almost got myself smacked pretty good....female friend was sitting there next to me at lunch while she was looking at her pictures from the school dance and made the mistake of asking me if the dress made her look fat.

Keep in mind this was a skinny little thing. My 2 biggest pet peeves at the time were skinny girls complaining they were fat, and fat girls dressing like they were skinny.

Anyway, when I responded "...so what's new?" she was more than a little upset. She raised her hand and was about to let loose on my face with it when she remembered who it was that she had asked a ridiculous question....and instead of smacking me, she just pushed me away.

If you don't want to know what I think, don't ask me the question. If you ARE going to ask, be prepared to hear my opinion.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Been married 36 years..now that I've started to run out of answers, I'm luckly going deaf. Just use gibberish to answer or ignore the questions all together. Never could answer any thing but the truth.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I had my 1958 FWD before I knew her. When we first started dating, she said "You have a WHAT?"

Whenever I passed up the chance to spend time with her because of a car show or firetruck show or parade or whatever, she just rolled her eyes. Then eventually she caught on to the family and sentimental attachment I have to the truck.

Then when SHE asked to have it in the wedding (she wanted pix with it, and to ride it from the church to the reception) I knew she was the one!!!!! (too bad it was raining buckets.....stopped raining long enough to get abouty 20 mins worth of pix but damn was it hot and humid on that day!!!!)

SWMBO!!!!!! (she who must be obeyed)

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

My g/f was a keeper as soon as she came over and asked to watch DUEL!!! Now, this was only like the 3-4th date!!! Jeez, she falls asleep watching Uncle Buck(how the hell can you sleep through that?? It's freak'n hilarious). She volunteers to buy stuff for the race car and Mack. I threaten to sell stuff and she won't let me as she knows it's my passion. I don't allow things to get in the way of "our time" together.........at least not yet LOL!! It's only been 6 yrs, so give it time right???

I congradulate you guys that have near 40 yrs together. Man, that's an accomplishment that I'll never see.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Does this chair make me look fat??

fat-chair2.jpg

The correct question would be do I make this chair look small. I been got my ole lady for 17 years. Not married just had a shotgun wedding (shake hand and shack up). Since she had breast cancer almost 4 years ago she treats me like a king. I think Ill keep this one. Her dad is a truck driver also. So she knew what she was in for. Edited by appledog
  • Like 1

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

We've been married 22 years in sept.,could'nt ask for a better wife,no one else would put up with me! she realized from the get-go that i have a "passing" interest in trucks,and have just a FEW truck related items scattered throughout the house. I knew she was a keeper when she asked to "go for a ride in your Mack" she now understands the difference between a B and R-model,knows petes and vulvas are for pussies,how and what a duplex is. I never answer anything directly......ie: "does this make my ass look fat"? there IS no good answer, as most of the questions women ask are IMPOSSIBLE to answer correctly,and the secret to a good/long marriage is knowing that early on!......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.