Paul, That had 1300x20 tires. Never seen them before.

Miller tire in Ohio makes them, Lot of mid 30's trucks ran them along with the 8.00 x 40 for my AC., Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Wow! What a great show. My wife flew up to Vermont and forced her parents, who are in their 80's, to come down and my daughter forced her husband to come up from Ct. Know what, they all had a great time. We looked at trucks and took a million pics,and when the old folks got tired they'd go back to the hall and sit for a spell, someone would come along and strike up a conversation, and before they knew it,they came away with a bunch of new friends.I had to crawl under the beautiful over restored AC model in the hall to figure out why it needed air tanks for mechanical brakes. I can imagine what a thrill it must have been to try and stop with a full load. Saturday I grabbed a raincoat and umbrella and went it alone, sloshing through the mud to get one last look at the Macks, Autocars, and Brockways. Couldn't believe that no one brought a U-model,that should give Vinny some incentive to get his on the road.Thanks to whoever brought Peter J's H Model, which I kept going back to and caught myself just standing in front of it, studying the details, RIP Peter J,your effort is appreciated.The H-63 that I purchased from Mr. Turpin is having the engine replaced by his son Matt. After that it will come home for paint and interior,and some of the details that Peter J already thought through will now be easier for me to accomplish without experimenting. I drove up from Atlanta on thursday and drove back sunday, pulled in the driveway at 1 am monday morning, so wired from vivarin that it was 4am before I went to sleep. Thanks to all of you for making the show such a success by being who you are, and you are good people. Tim

Bring it up to Walcott,IA in July.

Do you have any more info on that show superdog? Id love to see some ole macks, autocar's or brock's ..... Seems there is more and more ole mack's showing up around southern illinois all the time... I guess people are starting to find out what a truck is ..

• Like 1

Do you have any more info on that show superdog? Id love to see some ole macks, autocar's or brock's ..... Seems there is more and more ole mack's showing up around southern illinois all the time... I guess people are starting to find out what a truck is ..

July 12 & 13 at the Iowa 80 truckstop,Exit 284.

Hello !

Here is a link with many pics taken at the show : http://s15.photobuck...202012/?start=0

Anyone enotice the truck brand "BROWN" if anyone has any info about this make of truck please would you share it with us !!!

It was a very great show too bad for the weather but that is life I guess , over 900 trucks !!!!

Associated Transport built Brown trucks and trailers for a while. There was an article about them in Wheels of Time or Old Time Trucks a while back.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Red Rover:

Eddie Lucast in Conn now has possesion of Peter J's H model so it is in good hands. Feel free to contact him if you need pictures of a certain detail.

Mackniac:

The Associated Transport Brown is in NC and he shows it at local chapter shows. Was at Lincolnton NC last year.

Brocky

Brocky

Vinny,

I got to drive that Green and Black R at the show as he had parked it for pictures and went to get his Superliner so they asked me to move it so they could photo the next truck. Was very nice i could get used to that Mack.

Don Hancock

Does DMD now have Cummins in both there LTL'S or do they have a third one now.one used to have 1090 HALL-SCOTT in it but there two hre both have the RED BALL CUMMINS emblem on them.Bob D

DMO has Cummins in both the LTL and the LTH.

The LTL had a Hall Scott in it when he bought it. It now has a supercharged Cummins in it as it was built brand new from Mack.

The Hall Scott engine was put into a third LTL that he bought from Jack Frost. He then sold that truck to a fellow in Australia.

Jim

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

David,

Thank you for the nice sharing!

Sorry I haven't plans to take part in Macugnee with my trucks though will visit it one day myself.

Very good be seeing these Mack from my far away.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012