post-99-0-36187600-1338813229.jpg

I remember this one from Syracuse. Man.........that thing is HUGE!!!!!!!!!! Very cool unit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always liked the picture of the all wheel drive 3 axle B model that is in a book I have. Monster!

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Vinny,

Try writing to the museum and asking them for the shop drawings for your battery boxes. They should be easy to make and having the drawings makes them an exact replacement. It is what I did to make the hose holder for my truck.

Carl

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

DSC05719.jpg

The yellow pickup on the right is mine too. Not a Mack, but at least it has a bulldog on the hood. The AC on the left is also mine. Well mine and the banks. I ran it out of fuel on Thursday and it hasn't run right since. I have to take the carb apart again.

That F is very clean and super cool!Nice guy too,we spoke for a few.

Thanks. I met a lot of really nice people and saw a lot of really nice trucks. It was great to see trucks in person that I have only seen in pictures and to meet their owners. We are so lucky to get to do it again next week at Macungie.

Mike

Did anyone get a picture of the second MH which was outisde the fence? I will probably have to wait until Showtime comes out.

I did.Soon as I get my pics done I'll start posting some.I counted 4 MH's total,1 true Magnum,1 Magnum clone,the blue/silver single axle,and West's red one that was parked in the hauler lot.

Did you guys miss this one ? 1984 with 5,800 miles !

HI !

Yes I saw it and ask the price tag !!!!! = $85,000 sound pretty hefty but my guess is that it worth it the way this beat is intact !!! what do you think .

Edited by mackniac

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

Hello !

Here is a link with many pics taken at the show : http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/towoc999/aths%20West-Springfield%20MA%202012/?start=0

Anyone enotice the truck brand "BROWN" if anyone has any info about this make of truck please would you share it with us !!!

It was a very great show too bad for the weather but that is life I guess , over 900 trucks !!!!

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

I know on the other side of the fairgrounds there was a B613LT single axle tractor solid Mack green. i'm kicking myself for not getting pictures of it. original turbo charged 673 with around 80,000 miles on the clock. it looks like a virgin. sheet metal was painted once a while ago. inside the cab was all original paint in nice shape plus a bostrom air bag seat. i think it had a 10 speed duplex in it. what a sweet heart. I'd love to park that in my driveway. any info on it????

Brian

1959 B61T

I bet the West coast guys were just cringing at all the MACKs LOL!! Unlike out their way where it's all Pete's and KW's.

LMAO! i was just thinking the same thing! bet the "westerners" never even seen a Brockway! nice to show them what REAL trucks look like!...........................Mark
  • Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Indeed,i too appreacieate all the pictures,some of these days i'll actually MAKE IT to a truck show! gotta say i like this Brockway! very sharp,the 361 series is my alltime favorite Huskypup!.just a shame its parked next to an inferior product!..........................Mark

post-5836-0-04787800-1338854082.jpg

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

anyone notice the B87 that was next to that big B81 Wrecker? it had a triple frame and looks like someone like Pg Adams made all new frame rails and crossmembers for it. frame was straight as an arrow and had all new rails. also think it has a newer set of 65000 rears in it.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg