Pictures of the Week

other dog

12 hours ago, Brocky said:

OK!! What was it????????????

We don't know about the Nissan yet, she called this morning but couldn't get anybody in the service department. Somebody is supposed to call her back but they haven't yet. She called an hour ago.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

18 minutes ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

"And they wonder why they are called STEALERSHIPS and why people hate them. "

Somebody finally called her back, said it would be tomorrow before they can look at it. Only good thing about it is that it conked out here instead of Macungie or halfway to Florida.

• Like 2

Here's a girl in a car eating an ice cream cone. Funny, I was just posting this when Zina came in and said "whatcha doin'?''

I said "oh nuthin', just posting a picture of a girl in a car eating an ice cream cone".

GICEICC19665121_1580500335334876_7478841261792068926_n.jpg.8dfe2fd8d684d5ae077bb0aee8d65aa1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, after Hippy's comment I figured out which B-model that was. Great looking truck.

I remembered the moment but almost forgot the background. Many thanks for the picture. Ummm...  I don't mean the ice cream cone one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

24 minutes ago, Vladislav said:

Well, after Hippy's comment I figured out which B-model that was. Great looking truck.

I remembered the moment but almost forgot the background. Many thanks for the picture. Ummm...  I don't mean the ice cream cone one.

I have one of you and me too, but I didn't think anybody wanted to see that 🤣

I thought I had a picture of all 3 of us, but apparently not.

• Haha 1

Welp, the folks at Lynchburg Nissan called back. They said it looked like a mouse had made a nest in the air box, and damaged a "something or other" sensor, so they're going to clean it, fix it, and put a new air filter in it. None of which is covered by the famous "Mabry Million Mile Warranty".

"No ma'am, it doesn't cover rodent damage". 

I don't think it was mice, I'd be more inclined to believe it was these squirrels and chipmunks that are always running around out here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brocky said:

That much weight on a tag-along trailer behind a 3/4 ton pick up????"? Better him than me!!!!!!!!

Well, you know Rob used to haul an R model behind his Dodge pickup.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, other dog said:

I'll try to get a long video of it running, like maybe 3 or even 4 seconds.

May be quite a while for a gasser

20 hours ago, other dog said:

Oh yeah, and the IH guy called and asked when it would suit us to bring the International, he said it was loaded up and ready to go. I told him "whatever suits you suits me better". 

So he's supposed to drop it off Friday .

IMG_20240402_1055252.thumb.jpg.f119dfbfe56fa737602b75488d2a31b2.jpg

IMG_20240402_1055202.thumb.jpg.95e2f658d675056f9d8a7fd2bb43f009.jpg

Sounds like great news!

And right in the time.

Zina wouldn't need to wait for the Nissan to has been fixed.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2024 at 12:11 PM, other dog said:

Welp, the folks at Lynchburg Nissan called back. They said it looked like a mouse had made a nest in the air box, and damaged a "something or other" sensor, so they're going to clean it, fix it, and put a new air filter in it. None of which is covered by the famous "Mabry Million Mile Warranty".

"No ma'am, it doesn't cover rodent damage". 

I don't think it was mice, I'd be more inclined to believe it was these squirrels and chipmunks that are always running around out here.

Cost about $300 to pay for the rodent damage.

Right kind of wheels, non syncro, 2 spd rear.... Life is good!

Air, electric or vacuum on the 2 spd shift motor? Air is my 1st choice, vacuum 2nd and electric last.

• Like 2

I think I prefer electric over vacuum but I haven't put on serious miles with either. With vacuum it seems the shifting delay is different every day with the changing atmospheric conditions. Although with electric you have to crawl underneath every year and fix the mouse chewed wires. Whatever you want to put up with I guess. 

• Like 1

Oh Yeah, The Truck! :pat: I don't remember asking if it has airbrakes but seeing the horn made me wonder. All the Loadstars I've been around have juice brakes and since IH is gone you can't easily find rebuild kits. 

• Like 1