You Might Be...

Small world the last house I lived in was 1 mile the other way on Lowell  towards 128 live there from 67 to 76 that my parents separated wound up in an apartment just outside the square with my pop couple years before I moved to California at 1980. You’re bringing back old memories speaking of which till I have a lot of photos of nissens trucks and pictures of my 47 Harley 45. I’m going to see if I can find them today. Four-day weekend like A lot of people have

2 hours ago, 66dc75 said:

It's on Lowell St about a block west of the fire station and city hall.  I think the other half used to be a White Hen Pantry. 

I haven’t been there in a long time, but I think you’re right about the whitehen  pantry. That was not there when I lived there. In fact, the only supermarket we had in the entire town was a purity supreme

It was the other way around dinner table with royal Bostonians step daughter and her goofy husband and thier overly spoiled daughters thier both one sided libs I couldn’t say anything . Don’t even go with the wife anymore to visit them but I also have a perfect excuse,,,, someone has to stay here and dog watchimage.png.6b579c7236f9f3b1827004d35054c45e.png

• Like 2

according to the news today , box stores will be eliminating the self check outs in many places . seems the greed for more profit and less employees back fired . $$$ losses are greater then expected. went into a shoe store this evening (before jack daniels showed up ) opened a box =the only one in my size and wide foot. a pair of very worn shoes inside. brought to the two young girls at counter and showed them = response "oh that happens a lot. such a different world .

• Sad 1