You Might Be...

Sorry for your loss I just heard old friends by Roger Miller couple days ago. Kind of got to me and I was wondering if I was gonna last that long who is going to be by my side if I make it to the very late golden years?????? 

Yes it is, but they have yet to have a ''Switch hitter'' advertise for this brew,,,,   until then,  I'm good..  :) 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

No Bud Light in this house...  just sayin'

17 hours ago, Brocky said:

But that Busch lite is made by the same Corporation!!!!

bush lite is ALMOST as bad as rocky mountain trout pee (coors lite)

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Pabst blue ribbon babba ….. nothing else quite measures up 4???????????? lol bob

PBR.... a real mans beer!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I just drink Busch Light because its just OK and cheap.  I do like PBR at times, and I really like yuengling,  just to 'Cheap' to pay for it.  

• Like 2

I was a Budweiser man  for years. Once they sold the company it doesn’t taste right anymore seems to be missing something sometimes I will order it at a bar.if there’s nothing else there appealing 

23 hours ago, mowerman said:

I was a Budweiser man  for years. Once they sold the company it doesn’t taste right anymore seems to be missing something sometimes I will order it at a bar.if there’s nothing else there appealing 

Yup. I quit drinking Budweiser when they sold out to the foreigners. Went through a variety of American beers & settled on Shiner as my "preferred" brew.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

On 1/22/2024 at 6:37 PM, RowdyRebel said:

Yup. I quit drinking Budweiser when they sold out to the foreigners. Went through a variety of American beers & settled on Shiner as my "preferred" brew.

Yes, I don’t know it taste like they left out half the ingredients if I’m drinking in a bar and they don’t have Pabst I usually look for a Modelo or blue moon kind of a close second But generally, I’m in it for rednecks white Sox and blue ribbon beer… lol bob

• Haha 1