You Might Be...

Finally found a sweets that is healthy and should taste good 

FB_IMG_1709246984826.thumb.jpg.b077c0de840a8a15d1a73c5374a2a5c0.jpg

Savor every bite of this Bacon Bourbon Caramel Cheesecake - a decadent dessert that perfectly blends sweet and salty! 🍰🥓

Ingredients:
Crust
1½ cups graham cracker crumbs (9-10 full-sheet graham crackers)
6 tablespoons butter, melted
⅓ cup granulated sugar
Cheesecake

32 ounces cream cheese, room temperature (4 packages – 8 oz each)
5 large eggs, room temperature
2 cups sour cream, room temperature
8 tbsp butter, room temperature (1 stick)
1½ cups granulated sugar
2 tbsp cornstarch
3 tsp bourbon caramel syrup
1 tsp lemon juice
Toppings

Bacon, cooked to crispy and rough chopped
Chocolate-caramel sauce
Directions:

Crust: Blend graham crackers into fine crumbs. Mix with sugar and melted butter until moist. Press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 10" springform pan. Freeze to set.

Cheesecake: Wrap the pan with foil covering the bottom and sides. Preheat the oven to 300ºF. Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth, then add eggs one at a time. Mix in sour cream, sugar, cornstarch, bourbon caramel syrup, and lemon juice until smooth. Pour into the crust and bake in a water bath for 2 to 2.5 hours until lightly browned.

Finish: Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight. Top with crispy bacon and drizzle with chocolate caramel sauce before serving.

Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cooking Time: 2 hours | Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes

Servings: 12

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mowerman said:

Yes, I guess I better be happy with this one… bob

IMG_3003.png

you should be happy "with that one" she's prettier then one with road runner ;; and I bet she can cook well also=doubt miss short skirt knows how to cook. LOL

2 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Hmmm.......  I think I would eat that :) 

please clarify for this ole man are talking about the cheesecake still or the road runner picture. 😱😱

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mechohaulic said:

you should be happy "with that one" she's prettier then one with road runner ;; and I bet she can cook well also=doubt miss short skirt knows how to cook. LOL

Thanks bud yeah she’s a pretty good cook. In fact, I have not found anybody in my area that prepared meatballs like home except her I don’t know what it is about this town. It’s really hard to find a decent meatball sandwich except for her food. 

OMG Paul! That out does anything l can find. We have a local restaurant that serves " Boston cream pancakes" for a breakfast special.    .....Hippy 01HQS5F00JCRVB2YC9J6S03XHK.jpeg?w=960

Edited by 70mackMB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

We have a restaurant down in paradise that what I call San Diego wife’s hometown Aunt Emma’s they have got the biggest selection of dressed up pancakes I’ve ever seen I really like the blueberry and whip cream but hard to pick a favorite… bob

On 3/2/2024 at 6:19 PM, RowdyRebel said:

😎

good ole George another part of the past which WILL NEVER  be duplicated . never cared much for Allan Jackson, but to see Allan do a tribute  at  Georges funeral changed my thoughts , he did a beautiful rendition. "He stopped lovin her today. 

As much as I love old time country singers, I think my favorite is Randy Owens not that I don’t like a lot of others definitely one of my favorites…. Bob

You Tube Slim Dusty!!! He was the greatest Australian country singer ever... Mostly he told tales of Australian history in the Tom T Hall style as well as about 70 trucking songs... Recorded 104 albums in his lifetime, Sang "Waltzing Matilda", the unofficial national anthem, at the closing ceremony of the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

Brocky

I love that song! I used to play that in my Corvette before too much stuff broke on the thing. There at the end I had to start it with a screwdriver. Definitely the farmers sports car!

IMG_F39C40744C34-1.thumb.jpeg.fb737ae30cdf2d5ddb665946bf96b401.jpeg

• Like 1