New BMT member

SuperB

Hello everyone. I just bought my first truck a few weeks ago, a 1965 B61LST, and I'm really looking forward to being involved in the vintage truck hobby. I've been in the Mopar car hobby for many years, but I really enjoy the old trucks and this change of scenery will be fun. I live near the Macungie PA fairgrounds, and a couple years of walking around that show field really gave me the bug. I'll probably have a lot of questions for you guys (some of them might be stupid ones LOL), but I really appreciate having this forum available to help with my learning curve. Thanks for letting me sign up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 70mackMB said:

Did anyone tell him he is on probation untill we see the pictures!! lol   .....Hippy

31 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

i tried, nicely....   😁

not me....i threatened with a picher.  :blah:

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Welcome to the forum. I live in Douglassville and have a B70 has job and a B62 that was converted to diesel. Are you a member of ATCA?  They are the club that puts in the show in Macungie.  If you aren’t, you should join. I hope to meet you at Macungie.   Or look me up sooner Mike