Pictures of the Week

other dog

The guy at Deloach Diesel invited us to stop by the next time we passed through and he would show us more old trucks and wreckers that were inside the fence behind the N model Ford wrecker. He said he couldn't the day we stopped, so I hope we can stop there again.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, Brocky said:

OD, Are you sure you did not get that picture off the Post Office wall?????? Sorry I had to miss you folks today. I hope you are going to post a gallery later so I can cry about the trucks I missed!!!

You missed a good one, no doubt. Probably because of the great weather. I think that was the most trucks I've ever seen there. I will get all the pictures posted up soon.

It might be Monday though- I'm married now, so I might wait until she's working so I can keep her entertained when she's not working. 🤣

• Haha 2

Yes Bob..  Me and my wife Terri, with Tom,  The green leash may have been held by Zina..  We met today at the Colfax N.C. White truck show..  What a  Great!! day......    jojo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And Bob if you look back a few post's, the Black Chevy C-10 is Her truck..  Her Daddy left it to her..  It was her first time showing it..  :) jojo..     its bedtime..  nite nite..

Edited by Joey Mack
more content needed

My daddy had a brand new 66 Chevrolet pickup. I think it was the first brand new vehicle he ever bought. It was a long bed C-10, blue with a white top, had a 292 with a 3 speed on the column. I used to drive it to school when I was a senior in high school.

11 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

And Bob if you look back a few post's, the Black Chevy C-10 is Her truck..  Her Daddy left it to her..  It was her first time showing it..  :) jojo..     its bedtime..  nite nite..

I think you posted that before truck gorgeous also good looking peach babba ha ha yes it was very late here I was thinking to myself who’s got to be exhausted three hours later and why is he still up….. Bob

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, theakerstwo said:

My first new pickup was a 1966 later model that was called a 1967 that looked like a Studebaker,It was a 250ci engine 3 speed long narrow wheel base and no air.It cost 2163.00

I almost bought a 66 and 75 that’s the closest I came to that style  65 and 66 I thought were really hot looking …Bob