Shop Talk

Onyx610

Thanks Paul...   Here in the states, getting a good health care program is difficult and expensive.  We also have 401-k retirement plans as well..  I really feel good about my decision, no B.S. !!  I can still do truck work on the side, but to be honest, I have enjoyed the break from heavy duty truck work..  I have said before, that I would rather just build engines, and MACK transmissions in my shop for side money..  and lately i have re-built Engine harness's..   That is a needed repair now aday's.   Folk's can ship me the harness and any spare harness's, for parts, and I can inspect them, repair them and OHM them out to check for 'shorts'..  Then, ship 'em back..  You may have seen my post about one that I finished last week..  My heart is always with trucks and truckers, and truck mechanic's..  Take care Mr. Paul...   Jojo

• Like 1

Thanks Bob...  Did you read my posts about the benefits that start on 'Day 1'?  I had no idea this sh!t existed..  anyway,  i feel good and blessed..  My wife says I am a different person, since I dont deal with all the B.S. from my truck service business..  That's a plus...   :) 

• Like 1

the google security certificate expired saturday night. 

and without the google security bs, no websites work.

even websites that have been around 12 years longer than google has been around because it is all about the almighty dollar, and google owns the interwebs. 

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Yes Paul, it is expensive here, unless you are living on welfare (gov. Money), or just to sorry to work. Then it's free. And if you walk in to our country illegally, you will get free healthcare, and transportation to a free place to live. Paid for by tax dollars...  Any way,. How's Mrs. Mack doin? 

Mrs Mack is very slowly in between this atrocious weather getting sorted, she never had that much wrong but I started fixing one thing and noticed something else not right and so on

A bit like the little old lady that swallowed a fly, well I hope I dont have to swallow that horse lol

To make things right is lot harder than to just get them going sometimes

Paul

• Like 1