Best of Biden

Mack Technician

6:40 pm, eastern time..   CBS news is on...  Why???  because I need something to 8itch about...  It blow's my mind, how all us white's are racist,  but it's ok to brag on people who are using there 'Race' to separate themselves from 'ALL' other 'Race's' and then add to it, the fact that they are female,,, (really glad they recognized their gender) ...  I Love Pride for your People,,  Just wish that White's could enjoy the same FREEDOM...    and really,,, there is no need for 'Hatred'... Just acceptance,,,   I guess that is only a 'Conservative Idea'...   jojo

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RowdyRebel said:

https://www.kfvs12.com/2022/08/29/17-year-old-national-guard-soldier-dies-after-collapsing-during-training-officials-say/

Anyone want to place bets on how quickly they'll rule out the "safe and effective" jab as a potential cause? Guarantee it'll happen without any real consideration, because everybody knows it's "safe and effective" and all.

I just had a good friend spend over a month in the hospital. He's got asthma pretty bad, and despite having previously had the virus, he took his doctor's advice & got the jab pretty much as soon as it was available to him...and then regretted it once he learned more about it & how ineffective it was as a vaccine. He was feeling tired & run down, struggling to find the energy to do the things he ordinarily did every day. His wife finally made him get checked out. Heart out of rhythm & beating nearly 200 bpm. Normal for him is around 50 bpm resting. Pretty sure if he was an athlete trying to push his body to its limit, he'd be dead...but thankfully, he's just an ex-farm hand used to doing physical & strenuous work & in great physical condition that was just trying to do normal ordinary tasks in his daily life when the problem occurred. Part of me wonders if the jab had anything to do with it, as there is no history of heart issues in his family...but we all know that won't be looked at even remotely by the medical community because everybody knows the jab is "safe and effective". Even when it's proven to not do much of anything to prevent people from catching or spreading the disease. When something that is allegedly "safe and effective" shows itself to be ineffective, a rational person would also question whether or not it's actually safe. This is where we're discovering just how many irrational people there are in the medical community & political leadership.

That girl was from close to where I live. She and her twin sister enlisted it seems. Seems they both had a rare heart disorder  ( I may be using wrong terminology )  From what I understand they discovered it after her passing and found her twin to also have it.  Very sad . However, seems oddly enough to be fortunate for her sister.

The cash give'away's is one of the reason's I ended my business, along with crazy high cost's for parts and supplie's,  and I am also concerned about the 87,000 agents that will make sure I dotted my ''I's'' and crossed all of my 'T's"..  Which I do... but I'm sure I missed something...  as a $60,000/ year GROSS earner....   so, I may have to pay a fine to purchase baby formula for an illegal......   Jojo

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

GA Dave,, it's what I believe is going to be true....   I took a job with My City, in wastewater management...  All new to me..  4 days a week, part time...  its a $750/wk gross paycheck,  but I don't have to deal with the Biden.I.R.S....    I will do what I can to survive, because I am not a mexican or a negro...  Like I have said many time's....  I AM one of the little guy's that will be destroyed, under the Biden Klan..   jojo

• Like 2

Face it fellas its place sucks now I’m embarrassed to be American now you are right Joey entire  globe is laughing at this shit pit politicians have ruined this country especially California I always wanted to live there and I did for 15 years but I feel it’s the worst state in the nation now..: bob

• Sad 1

brocky, i said that as a joke. 

my niece and nephew are there outside of sandy eggo.

he is a gunny stationed at Pendleton. and they can't wait for this tour to be over so they can get the heck out of there. 

if i leave NJ, i will go north. i HATE the heat. anything over 75 and i start to melt. 

over 80 and i can not breath. 

my perfect temp is 55-60. but i have no issues with cold either. i don't even put a long sleeve shirt on until it gets below 30 or so. and it has to be below zero for me to break out a coat. 

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I wish I could leave N.C.   it's purple,turning blue, and run by a bunch with their hands out for gov. $..  I can't believe that a Southern State went soft...   Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie...   and everything here is about racism now.... and people like me pay into the General Fund to support the Race Baiters ...  Sometimes I miss living in Maine, but the taxes and low wages and Liberals, is why I left...   Maybe Arkansas is the place to go????  

• Like 2