Best of Biden

Mack Technician

20 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

yeah, i remember when this fruitcake came into power this year...  I felt like puking..   Still do...    Its like we are becoming a freak nation...  jojo

Becoming ???????

Oh boy you have no idea how the rest of the world see's America 😐

Paul 

• Haha 1

I want to know,,,,-ish....  I bet we look like a bunch of wimp's...   anyway,  we have many times more normal people than the freaks that are broadcast around the world..  Unfortunately,, we have a F'd media that only focus's on what destroys us..  jojo

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Becoming ???????

Oh boy you have no idea how the rest of the world see's America 😐

Paul 

Be interesting to hear someone's thoughts on that subject. (FYI I have more respect for you than to put you on the spot like that)  It's unbelievable how disconnected from reality our leadership (lol) really is. 

• Like 1

I just figured how to find all the illegal mexicans, to, either naturalize them or send them back...  We have a soccer game in Charlotte right NOW...   the stands are full of illegals...  It's the easiest fishing trip ever...   Just sayin,   :) If you dont believe me,,,  just turn the game on T.V.      jojo

• Like 1

Well here they go again...  just now CBS said that Monkey Aids and covid, are primarily affecting Black people at a rate of around 15%... higher than whites...  I just threw away all my mask's..   yippie,  I'm cured!!!!!!    I wish us Whitey's could have a Mask burning parade!!!!  (Mouth  Bra's)  ...  My Body, My Choice !!!!!!   Hell No!! We Wont Go!!!!     :)   jojo

• Like 2

22 hours ago, tjc transport said:

so they are saying blacks are gay? because the monkey aids is a gay thing. 

That’s what my wife was telling me mainly men on men gods punishment perhaps who knows makes me think I have nothing to worry about in this go around.. bob

Edited by mowerman
missing words
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1