Best of Biden

Mack Technician

King Biden is goin to install EV charging stations in rural, and "underserved communities", basicaly  Po' neighborhoods...  buy February... OK ???  Who, in those area's, is going to have the money to buy a friggin Duracell car??  I hope we can survive the next 3 years??  this last one was a 'Doozie'!! Jojo

• Like 2

On 12/27/2021 at 7:49 PM, Joey Mack said:

I still don't believe there are that many idiots that voted for JB..  No F'n way....  I have said this since 11/4/20...  No F'n way !!!!! it's rigged.... Jojo

and I agree with you 100%! No way that moron won the election fair and square, i'll never believe it either.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Saw a news report stating statistics about ICUs being full blah, blah, blah, then they had a disclaimer at the bottom of the chart saying 80% of ICU patients were not COVID related.  No sheet.  People do go there and die from natural freakn causes.

Wonder how many people actually read that small script?

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

the C.D.C. say's that we are 5.4 times as likely to get Omicron compared to Delta because of how it mutates.  and those of us who had the Kung Flu, have a 19 percent chance of natural immunity..  I havent gotten the shot/s yet..  I dont know what to do...  

even the cdc is now saying the test can not tell the difference between omnicorn and a common cold. 

or the bad beer bug and the flu. 

but people still believe everything big brother says, because there is no way big brother would ever lie to the citizens. 

• Sad 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

15 hours ago, Licensed to kill said:

I do not tell anyone what they should do regarding the shot. the truth is, IMO that nobody knows what is the right thing to do. Anyone that thinks they know FOR SURE what the right answer is is a fool. There are just WAY too many unknowns as far as the long term affects of the shot AND the long term affect of the virus. Personally, I got the shot at my doctors recommendation. If I had it to do over again, I would not have done it but it is done and it is what it is. I CAN say with conviction that I will NOT be getting any "boosters". 

I appreciate what your saying ! BUT ! What it comes down to is who has bought in to what! Doc bought in you trusted in what the doc had to say  you got the shot! he was being told by his pears that its the thing to do so he's passing on what he was told to his patients we can believe or not believe what's in the media and  what's going on in the rest of the world Is IT Fake news ! duno However I got the shots ! The hospitals are swamped they are canceling surgery's (Apparently ) again are the rest of the people lying to us as well? Duno! I would like to have a spot in the hospital when I have my Jammer! If the hospital is filled up with covid people and Fentanyl victims I might not have that chance!  so more precautions we take the better chance We have of having a spot to have other urgent issues to be addressed! Most of us don't think twice when the doctors tell us to go to the drugs store and pick up a prescription For our ailments so what is so different Here?? This here Is A (Possible) preventative Measure to keep the bulk of the people out of the hospital! I personally Have Bought in! I can't take the chance in my mind of being sick with this crap, JoeyMack  has had it he can tell ya how he's feeling still not the greatest! It seems to be effecting people differently some and some Not At all!  

just my opinion!

Yes this thread is called, ' The best of Biden'   but really , it need's to be called, "The Worst of the Democrats"...  Cuomo gets a pass.... Really???  But 725 people are facing jail time for 1/6/2020??? and 1600 rioting vandal's get arrested after the Floyd case and get let out on a misdemeanor.. There's a ton more, if you just scroll back on this thread to see all of the 'real' comments about our 'King' you will agree...  too bad us real American's can't help 'cleans' our community.   Bleach aint strong enough....   

• Sad 1