Best of Biden

Mack Technician

I was thinking the same thing TJC. I havent gotten the shot yet..  We were told that our natural immunity is better, 6 month's ago. I guess I will just keep myself as I am. Folk's I know that got the Gov. Shot were sick for a few days. anyway...  Merry HaunaKwanzaMas... Jojo

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

No doubt... You having a white Christmas in "The Granite State"?  Jojo

No we're not. We are in the south central part of the state. It's been freezing rain most all day. As of 0900 this morning there were 5 state plow trucks off Interstate 89, one stuck sideways in the center of town, another one off the road west of Concord, and one driver refused to go down a hill with a narrow bridge at the bottom. All with front and wing plows on. Oh and a town truck in the ditch also. Merry Christmas!    Hippy.....

I guess you are close to Concord..  Anyway  I get it...  I would rather have snow than freezing rain any day ... her in central N.C.  we get ice..  but only for a half of a day... it's easy... jojo