Best of Biden

Mack Technician

i think the thing is this is a very user friendly site. the members usually police themselves, so there is very little for moderators to do besides keep spammers out, and keep posts in the proper forums. 

so when a post gets edited or removed, users sometimes do not understand.

99.99% of the time we are regular posting members, not moderators.  

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

14 hours ago, 70mackMB said:

01FJ1X05EB9ANDEBJ5F9QHHGWG.jpeg?w=960

What is amazing is this asshole talks about the brilliant moves he and his "team" are now making to break up this log jam.

Bottom line the key ports on the west coast-LA/Long Beach had been operating on the same schedule prior to the economic upturn.  24/7?  "No No-cant do that, right here in the Longshoreman contract".

One area where Trump for sure would have kicked ass and took names and the ports would have be operating 24/7 when the log jam first appeared.  

• Like 2

I am afraid to say that the Wall Street bean counters started all this mess when they decided to close all their American manufacturing and import everything from the Pacific Rim countries so they could show the stockholders a better bottom line and dividend..

• Like 1

Brocky

1 hour ago, Brocky said:

I am afraid to say that the Wall Street bean counters started all this mess when they decided to close all their American manufacturing and import everything from the Pacific Rim countries so they could show the stockholders a better bottom line and dividend..

10-4 on that Brocky...But when you buy a new pair of Vice Grips it says on the package....."Designed in USA"...and of course...made in China.

Should say..."Designed in USA, in 195?)

• Like 2

In recent years I have bought engine building tools, and all of them look like OTC and smell like OTC,  but stamped in them is: made with globally sourced parts...  I wonder if they were, "Responsibly Sourced"?   😂 To be fair, the tools work well.. jojo