Best of Biden

Mack Technician

I was driving this afternoon and got to listen to Joe's half hour speech.  Ramping up Covid II!  Anything to avoid facing the music on the mess he has created in Afghanistan.  He also filled us in on all the good stuff HE has done since taking office.

We will probably start getting daily briefings on the latest Covid stats.   Anything to get the focus off the real disaster we are facing....that Trojan Horse C-130 (er two engines-C-27?)  Says it all-thx Hippy. 

No need now for them to infiltrate from the southern border.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2021 at 8:19 PM, Joey Mack said:

It boggles my mind, how the Dems said that trump was wrong when he pushed for a quick vaccine, and gave initiative and incentive to get the job done... (as a real boss man would do)... then it got done. then the Dems, say,, Oh hell no!! why would we trust trump,  (as if Trump Created the actual vaccines)....   then Obama's puppet becomes our fearfull leader, and says he will have 100 million vaccines given in his first 100 days,  and he is currently saying that those who dont have the vaccine are a problem for our nation.... (WTF)  however,,, if you walk into our country you can go and do whatever you want, and we will provide free transportation.  no need to be vetted or vaccinated, because that would be RACIST...  I cant believe 80 million AMERICANS voted for this COMMIE.... Jojo

me neither...me neither.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

4 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Well your President forgot who our Prime Minister was today

https://www.facebook.com/9NewsAdelaide/videos/219021400282953/

Dunno know whats happening over there in Yanky land but this joker might just a tad past it 

Paul 

you think?

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.