Best of Biden

Mack Technician

16 hours ago, mackey58 said:

I'm done not gonna argue about it we all know who's guilty and this clowns have his back.1930 Germany all over good day

I would be curious to hear what you mean by that. While I agree with the statement, I feel that my observations may be different than yours. In 1930's Germany, after Hitler was elected, the voice of the previous government was censored as well as anyone that disagreed with the new regime, much like today. Those that disagreed with the new regime were portrayed as enemies of the state, much like today, and while , so far, the new regime has not banned all other parties (and I can't see THAT ever happening) they have tried to prevent the previous leader from ever running again, in effect banning him, (even though if they thought they were better for the country that the previous leader they would have no problem defeating him in another election. Just running doesn't make you the leader after all, you have to be ELECTED by the people). So, that is some of the parallels I see with USA today and 1930's Germany, what are yours??.  

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 12:47 PM, mowerman said:

i would like to know,,,,what the other party has been doing the past four years,,,,to improve this country,,,while drawing fat salerys.....why didnt these know it alls find a cure for covid,,,,,since they had absolutely nothing to do,for thier fat salerys but try to get trump impeached.....system sucking idiots.....bob

I'm already out of likes, but you're right Bob.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 2/14/2021 at 3:13 PM, mowerman said:

Killing thier own babies and thinking nothing of it like wow man but best part trying to set up a phony riot Democrats staged then blamed it on Donald .....too bad thier secret wasn’t safe from Fox News ahahahahaha . Bob

Right again Bob!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.