the picture says it all.

tjc transport

13 hours ago, fuzzy buzzard said:

PC gone over the cliff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 What do we use for male and female threads now?

no more male/female threads. 

all threads are now universal. :twothumbsup:

• Haha 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I want Victoria Secrets closed, all make up manufactures closed in fact I think all women should wear old potato sacks that way there would nothing to look at that could hurt their feelings ??? see how long that lasts, most women get what what they want because they are women and men like women and will spend money on them, maybe they should think twice with what they think they want or maybe it's just the ugly ones pushing radical thinking ????? 

• Like 1

this restroom caper.....just pisses me off.........spend alotta time in california,,,,,and most of them are no longer mens and womens room anymore....i dont know how they pulled that off.....what about us regular people,,,and what happened to the majority vote???????:idunno:...bob

Think about it your strolling through mall and along comes a set legs that go from here to there and of course a set of hooters that have Grand Canyon cleavage and of course her blouse is like one size to small and you gaze at her beauty and your called a pig ????   well if you did not dress that way which I assume was done so that I would look then you would have to worry about me taking in the sites but instead you entrap me into looking only so that I could be accused of being a pig and of course I doubt that my tongue wagging back forth had nothing to do with it. she should attend a truck show and then would know that tongue wagging an drooling are not specific to women and I have yet to called a  pig from any truck so the problem lies with her  and yes I have undressed some women with my eyes only to find after all the supporting equipment was removed and gravity took over the picture was not very good.

• Like 2

I guess Cocktail lounges are a no no?

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

this restroom caper.....just pisses me off.........spend alotta time in california,,,,,and most of them are no longer mens and womens room anymore....i dont know how they pulled that off.....what about us regular people,,,and what happened to the majority vote???????:idunno:...bob

It’s because a certain segment of the population can’t read
  • Like 1

Think about it your strolling through mall and along comes a set legs that go from here to there and of course a set of hooters that have Grand Canyon cleavage and of course her blouse is like one size to small and you gaze at her beauty and your called a pig ????   well if you did not dress that way which I assume was done so that I would look then you would have to worry about me taking in the sites but instead you entrap me into looking only so that I could be accused of being a pig and of course I doubt that my tongue wagging back forth had nothing to do with it. she should attend a truck show and then would know that tongue wagging an drooling are not specific to women and I have yet to called a  pig from any truck so the problem lies with her  and yes I have undressed some women with my eyes only to find after all the supporting equipment was removed and gravity took over the picture was not very good.

Why are you at a mall?

All you see there are the pregnant teenagers

Now the scenery is far better in downtown LA. The women dress that way because they want the attention. You just have to be nice about it complement them on there frontal projections, cloths or boots and you get smiles.
  • Like 1

Gee, I never knew Nancy Pelosi had such long hair.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE