Don't get it

david wild

So this week we take some phony Russian tracked things to Yuma AZ, got our pictures taken about thousand times, people love armored tanks, anyway when we go west we get to stop at Rudy's, anybody that lives in TX or travels that way knows what a Rudy's is, for you that don't they are a meat smokehouse and have great Brisket, love Brisket, they do not serve but do have tables and such so you can sit and enjoy your meal, when finished you are expected to clean up your mess, there are even signs on the walls telling you that mother is not there and clean up after your done which everyone does because you enjoy going there so much, really good Brisket,  so we hit Rudy's like twice going out and then pick up some helicopters in Tuscon out by Pima, anyway off to the east we go, of course back to Rudy's in El Paso  then to Arlington, so when we enter the building there is a group of tanned dark pigmented life forms, we pay them no mind because we all enjoy good Brisket,  we order our food, spend about 100 bucks to feed 3 guys and head for the tables, we like sitting on the patio, that is where the life forms were but now are gone except that they left all their trash on the tables, I'm not a racist but there are signs and everyone knows the rules, how come the tanned dark pigmented life forms just cannot seem to understand that is it THEIR actions that cause the  problems, by the way the Brisket was really good, the life forms not so much.  

• Like 1

Not everyone can read.  Not everyone gives a shit even if they can read.

I've grown men at my shop that think their mom works there and pick up after them.  Pisses me off to no end.

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I know if my mom was there she would’ve said something to them and when they continued to do nothing about cleaning up their mess she would’ve thrown their tray at them. I know this because she’s done it before. Not a lot of things she gets to angry about, but people just blatantly being lazy and trying to make someone else do everything for them gets her pretty mad pretty quick...

and there’s nothing racist about showing a complete lack of respect for staff and other customers of an eating establishment. Besides, by all known measures they're white themselves, just a little tanner...

On another note, Rudy’s is great! My family went on a road trip around the country one time, and when we got to Texas my dad got in touch with a guy he used to sail with who told us about it. Had lunch with the guy and all I can say is it’s pretty hard to catch up when you’re stuffing your face full of BBQ...

• Like 1

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

I know this seems crazy but we really plan our trips so we can hit as many Rudy's that we can go by, we know where we can fit our trucks and plan our overnites where we can drop our trailers and bob tail to eat. wives of the drivers think we are nuts but there is NO BBQ in GA that matches what you can get in TX. If we go to NY we stop at exit 5 (Maybrook) on 84 to get sandwiches at Renee's Hot Stuff and Newicks in NH

• Like 1

That stuff is universal. 

Every week during the summer I can get a Walmart bag of empty beer cans/bottles out of my ditch line. Recreational war zone. I've nearly been hit by flying 36" mud tires, coming through my tree line, from the highway. The summer riff raff comes north and none of them are pre-tanned, they're what I like to call "Untrained Urban Rednecks".    

Suppose if I was down south I might see a pattern, but the riff raff up here is fully integrated.    

• Like 1

My shop property has 350' of frontage road being a heavily traveled state highway and I have to clean the ditch in front every week prior to mowing. I've recently started mowing the neighbor's ditch also which is another 140 feet and it wasn't mowed for years. State highway comes by twice per year and knocks it down, but the garbage is not picked up so buried in the chaff. We spent a couple of hours last spring cleaning it out and it really looks nice being mowed/groomed weekly now.

I've been out on the tractor actively mowing and seen people throw their trash out into my path as the ride down the roadway.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I have 140ft wide property that I clean out every other day because people throw trash and beer cans in it as they drive by. I've seen all "life forms" aka human beings in all shapes sizes and colors do it. Scum bags are scum bags regardless of what you look like.

I live in a pretty diverse area of houston, and go to Rudys regularly, i always see people throw out their trash.

Edited by ivanuke
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You get that everywhere as people exist in "their" own little world. Complacency and ignorance are everywhere.

Our little town purchased a new John Deere compact tractor and towed "street sweeper" which really does a nice job last year. Get caught dumping an ash tray in town and you'll get a citation for $150.00 on short order too. Let your grass grow a month without mowing? $75.00 citation will show up in your mailbox. Noisy dog, same $75.00 citation.

You want to clean up a mess you got to hit where it hurts most. The ash tray reference is not fallacy either. Guy in town dumped his pickup ash tray in the street and was issued the citation for "littering". He went to court and not only was the citation upheld, he also incurred court costs of $175.00 for his "efforts".

He did not appeal the judgement.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hard to tell sometimes. Nice people in one atmosphere, and total "shit for brains" in different surroundings.

• Like 1

Some years ago my cousin and I was out in front of my garage about 20 ft from the road and an idiot came down around the corner and threw out a beer bottle and just missed us I looked at my cousin and he nodded and we found the guy and I smashed the bottle on his car I told him that would be unwise to meet me again never saw him on my road again. I pickup beer cans and food papers all year. A few years ago the kids were doing the bat against mailboxes and I found my box out in the yard 2 or 3 times so I went in the shop and made one out of 1/8 plate they came back and I heard them hit the neighbors the girlfriend said you going to do anything and I said I took care of it they stopped out front and I heard the aluminum bat hit the box and then all kinds of cursing never had any one hit my box again I bet that stung pretty good.We had a good laugh when I told my buddy's what I did. 

• Like 1

The local cop was telling me an idiot was playing hockey using his car to hit the garbage cans set out for pickup one local filled a can with concrete There he set stuck on the can the cop said the car had to be towed and the guy had a nice bunch of tickets. I got a car stopped in the ditch against my 4 or 5 tons of barrier at the end of my drive way the driver was pissed and wanted the statey  to get me in trouble over my rocks statey said he was over the white line and if the driver didn't shut up he was going to write some more tickets told me in front of the driver If it was his property he'd have more rocks. Marianne was standing at the kitchen table and two high school kids came around the corner and lost control and ended up on my front porch about 5 feet from her the little shit tried to drive away the driver was texting she saw him. had one hell of a conversation with the father of the one boy they thought they were special and rules didn't apply to them I thought Marianne was going to rip the guys face off they ended up paying for all the damage I explained to him I don't give a shit who you are make it right pay now or pay more later.

10 minutes ago, davehummell said:

The local cop was telling me an idiot was playing hockey using his car to hit the garbage cans set out for pickup one local filled a can with concrete There he set stuck on the can the cop said the car had to be towed and the guy had a nice bunch of tickets. I got a car stopped in the ditch against my 4 or 5 tons of barrier at the end of my drive way the driver was pissed and wanted the statey  to get me in trouble over my rocks statey said he was over the white line and if the driver didn't shut up he was going to write some more tickets told me in front of the driver If it was his property he'd have more rocks. Marianne was standing at the kitchen table and two high school kids came around the corner and lost control and ended up on my front porch about 5 feet from her the little shit tried to drive away the driver was texting she saw him. had one hell of a conversation with the father of the one boy they thought they were special and rules didn't apply to them I thought Marianne was going to rip the guys face off they ended up paying for all the damage I explained to him I don't give a shit who you are make it right pay now or pay more later.

Somewhat similar story from another guy I knew, he lived next to a daycare and worked afternoons, so parents were trying to pickup kids as he was leaving for work. Not a big deal until one moron decides to start parking in the guy’s driveway. Dude asked the idiot to move several times so he could leave for work but the entitled parent decides that it’s his right to park in the wrong driveway until the kid comes out. Even tried taking to the daycare owner who said she already talked about it but would remind him, still nothing... So the guy takes one of his trash cans and sticks it at the end of his driveway. The ignorant party rams the trash can against the dudes garage door to park in the driveway. Well now this guy is down a stash can, so he decides to buy another one and filled it with a bunch of rocks before cementing the rest of the way, and once again stuck at the end of his driveway. He called in sick to work that morning because he knew what was coming. Sure enough here comes a parent, smug faced, goes to ram the can again, and totals the car. To wrap things up, kids got taken and a restraining order was filed...

Also that first story happened many years ago in a smaller town, cops and judges were a little less worried about following the law completely and cared more about making sure the real jerks got what they deserved...

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

We lost a LOT of our parking spots in commercial parking lots along the cruising "strip" in the 70's because of garbage being strewn about once people were finished with their beer, McDonalds, or even rubbers, (condoms for the younger set) in the parking lot(s). 

Didn't say anything about any race, said tanned dark pigmented life form, if it had been some humanoid I would have pointed that out, these life forms have not evolved to the human level yet and do not qualify to be called a human or any race there of. I am trying not to be obnoxiously correct.

• Like 1

I have dark skin because I don't sit in a office and I wear shorts everyday at work until I need to go some place that has people that cannot control themselves when I show up with my nice sexy tanned legs, so  I could have been referring to a white person when I said tanned dark pigment, I know plenty of white people that are not pasty white, and as for Rudy's not many trashy people go there because it is not the cheapest place in town to get something to eat, therefore the customer base appears to be shall we say more affluent, gotta have  money to eat good food other wise you go to Wendy's, so these life forms have had to have some money or they would have to just watch us eat but they ate and then left their garbage, so what it gets down to is instead of defending piss poor behavior one should agree that they the offender should clean up their act and then people like me would have nothing to say . Amen