Pictures of the Week

other dog

9 hours ago, HarryS said:

That's one place you can never get tired of. The trucks are super cool and so is the sign. Thanks for sharing.

True, I've been 5 or 6 times now, and I'd go back tomorrow. By the way, the barbecue there is really good too.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

The F Model was purchased and restored by Harry Muschlegel (the founder of Jevic and New Century Transportation) Back when I worked in Jevic's Willingboro Shop, he used to pay a few of us to stay after our shifts and work on his some of his trucks. I have some sandblasting time on the frame of that F-Model which is painted in Jevic's original paint scheme. And despite popular interwebz folklore, it was never part of the Jevic Fleet. There were three F-Models but that was not one of them. 

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BillyT said:

Was that black snubnose with the new Dixie decal on the door the w-71? 

Happy New Year Billy!

The Mack W-71 is blue with the white stripe that says Western Gillette on the door.  The truck with New Dixie on the door is an E model Mack COE such as a model EHU.

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Tom, thank you for posting the beauties!

I saw that B-model parked outside at the back yard behind the main museum building when visited the place in 2018. But EHU is almost new to me and seems extremely rare being E-cabover and integral sleeper at the same time. Looks nicely done from what I can see on the picture.

Happy New Year to you and Zina!

Edited by Vladislav

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On 1/3/2020 at 11:10 AM, Vladislav said:

Tom, thank you for posting the beauties!

I saw that B-model parked outside at the back yard behind the main museum building when visited the place in 2018. But EHU is almost new to me and seems extremely rare being E-cabover and integral sleeper at the same time. Looks nicely done from what I can see on the picture.

Happy New Year to you and Zina!

Thank you, thank you very much, i'll tell Zina and happy new year to you as well!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.