More BS

david wild

I’ve often wondered about bin laden being dead or not but I started to believe it more after I heard the interview with the man that killed him.  Not saying he couldn’t lie he just seemed believable.  

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Its relentless......What company would hire the most competent CEO and intentionally surround that individual with employees instructed to make the CEO’s time with the company as completely unproductive as possible while obstructing any attempt by the CEO to make the company successful? Same money-spoiled children of privilege blew $25,000,000.00 taxpayer dollars on that unfounded Mueller investigation to play politics. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tjc transport said:

i saw this morning where the demoncrats want to impeach trump for assassinating the leader of isis

Makes sense since the former POTUS Barry Soweto  helped create them.

2 hours ago, david wild said:

Like I said we need to impeach the impeachers

Seven men with Kentucky Long Rifles and one paper heart with a safety pin for each..

• Like 1
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

9 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Makes sense since the former POTUS Barry Soweto  helped create them.

Seven men with Kentucky Long Rifles and one paper heart with a safety pin for each..

not really. "W" did that by taking out Saddam

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

7 hours ago, hatcity said:

not really. "W" did that by taking out Saddam

Yep should’ve left saddam in power. He kept people in line over their whether we like him or not. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

I was there and I argued very loudly (real loud) that we should not turn him over to the Iraq Government, I pissed some brass off but that is nothing new, I out ranked a lot of them and I made sure that they knew I thought they were brain dead, but the really up the ladder made the call and later regretted it, he could have made a world of difference in putting Iraq back together, he was not stupid he just got his back against the wall and we left him no choice but to fight back, the whole thing was handled stupidly.

Well W never had any reason to go to Iraq other than to finish daddy’s war as far as I could tell.  We should’ve put every plane we had in the air and absolutely leveled every al queida, isis etc loving country that did have direct ties to bin laden and been done with it.  

Only problem, all the aforementioned came after Saddam was gone, he kept them in check, he was no dummy, and for his crimes against his people, they were his people, that is how they live over there, they don't understand personal freedom( lot of them) Iraq went to shit after the media showed up, we would sneak out when they were not looking, come back later and give them BS story about out riding around, my wife would tell me about what was going on where we were and I would tell what really what was going on, always was 100% wrong, made up crap to sell their point of view.   

Stupid decisions are made constantly with little thought of repercussions. My unit was in on Operation Fish hook the invasion of Cambodia. we were less than 3/4 kilometer from our objective and  were ordered to pull back 30 plus kilometers back to the border.  Because of Kent State Nixon and Gen Abramms both felt this was not the proper time to be there.

Always thought to many choices are made by people without the whole picture.

I thought Qaddafi was another mistake, but Hillery ran that show.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

41chevy, not trying to hyjack the thread, but don't you think that whole Viet Nam thing was a  fiasco? take the ground and then give it up, and all those young G.I. lost for nothing. I turned 21 there in "69".    terry:MackLogo:

You can not instantly change a tribal society into a democratic society and make it work. For it to work the change has to come slowly over multiple generations. Why does our government constantly screw this up? The other issue is we need to stay there and both rebuild the country and keep the peace.

We screwed up Afghanistan and Iraq

The politicians decide when to pull out without taking into account the big picture

I personally think we should have turned Sadam into our puppet and worked with him to achieve our goals

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MHfred said:

I still get pissed off easily about Vietnam. In my opinion, too many military decisions were made in D.C. by civilians sitting in an air conditioned office, wearing a suit and tie with their feet propped up on their desk. They did not have a clue what was actually going on and the conditions endured. We had enough air power to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Ops Rolling Thunder and Line Backer II are a prime example. Massive bombing rid of 159 B-52d and G's plus Fighter bombers, Intruders and Freedom Fighters. It was to validate the bombers could survive a Soviet  SAM/Flak and fighters to hit a target and return.  It was a rush plan because Kissingers peace talks slowing and Nixon was afraid the Senate would vote to make peace at any cost. Nixon specified the route, altitude and triple row of B-52's over the input of SAC and the S.E. Asia Command. Cost them 12 tactical aircraft shot down (fighters and observation), 16 B-52s shot down, 4 B-52s suffered heavy damage most scrapped, 5 B-52s suffered medium damage,  43 killed in action,  49 taken prisoner, 38 wounded.

By than my wife and I were in Israel. Bad idea 15 months later.

Edited by 41chevy

P.T.CHESHIRE

Lost friends in  Vietnam also, never did know why the US was there, I was involved with operation RIO in Iraq (Restore Iraqi Oil) RIO was on all our paperwork and orders ???  and we hats and crap the said OP TELIC KUWAIT-IRAQ 2003 never did know what that stood for, but was British, US combined.

What concerns me is not what you're saying, it's that you believe it.

• "I saw this morning where the demoncrats want to impeach trump for assassinating the leader of isis"
    • Come on... you're smarter than that.
  • "Trump could cure cancer tomorrow and the Dems would blast him for putting millions in the healthcare industry out of work"
    • Just like L. Ron Hubbard, cult leaders depend on blind followers
  • "Same money-spoiled children of privilege blew $25,000,000.00 taxpayer dollars on that unfounded Mueller investigation to play politics"
    • It would be interesting to hear your view about the Mueller report if you replaced every reference to the word, "Trump", with "Obama". Just an idea
  • "Like I said we need to impeach the impeachers"
    • Again, replace the word, "Trump", with, "Obama".
Edited by Keith S
  • Like 1