1 hour ago, HeavyGunner said:

I’m sure it’s challenging trying to figure out the slang in a second language Vlad. You do very well.

Actually a third, With all the Aussies on several of these forums.. I have a lot of the Aussie figured out?? Actually they call asphalt Bitumen..

Edited by Brocky

Brocky

18 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

I’m sure it’s challenging trying to figure out the slang in a second language Vlad. You do very well.

Thank you.

Actually I talk German a lil bit and my tight communications with Dutch Mack guys add that challenging either. So plenty of what to get fun of:)

In Russian we call Bitum that very juice you mix with sand and gravel to pave the road. And we call Asphalt the top layer of the pavement, almost the same as you do. So not too difficult to study English in some cases. And now seems Australian too:)

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Asphalt is also the stuff we mix with sand a gravel to pave the road too just to confuse you.  I enjoy your posts, Vlad, and think it's pretty neat we have someone on the forum from Russia.  Your English is very good!  

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Jeff M said:

Asphalt is also the stuff we mix with sand a gravel to pave the road too just to confuse you.  I enjoy your posts, Vlad, and think it's pretty neat we have someone on the forum from Russia.  Your English is very good!  

Vlad is OK in my book!

• Like 1