Made a little progress this spring.

LOVE that truck! GREAT JOB!!!!!!  It looks absolutely amazing!! Cannot wait to see the interior cab pics. Were you able to sort out the air condition wiring issue?? Like I said mine is going to be a project tracing it correctly. So I decided to basically just remove the complete dash assy retrace the wires and eliminate the shotty electrical patch job and restore the dash while it is out. The 3M DI-NOC (textured) wood grain vinyl works PERFECTLY to reproduce the wood grain. Hope to see more pics soon!!!!

Amos

9 hours ago, PaLawman said:

LOVE that truck! GREAT JOB!!!!!!  It looks absolutely amazing!! Cannot wait to see the interior cab pics. Were you able to sort out the air condition wiring issue?? Like I said mine is going to be a project tracing it correctly. So I decided to basically just remove the complete dash assy retrace the wires and eliminate the shotty electrical patch job and restore the dash while it is out. The 3M DI-NOC (textured) wood grain vinyl works PERFECTLY to reproduce the wood grain. Hope to see more pics soon!!!!

Amos

Is the 3M for the dash panels? What do you use as a new panel underneath the 3M? I have a few trucks that could benefit from new dash panels...

• 3 weeks later...