I don't think I posted them before? LOL

I'm pretty sure that Red R700 new on the lot went into the steel mill also. I know they had two in there that pulled a 100 ton float. They had the big 50 or 65,000 Mack rears on camelback. They also had 3406 Cat's in them, but not sure if that is what they originally had.

They now got turned into International Paystar's. They used the engines and axles and suspension in newer International frame and body.

I used to know the details of the Superliner too, but I forgot. I thought it had a KT Cummins, but it almost looks like Caterpillar badges on it?

I can't zoom in because those are scanned off of photos so the quality isn't great.

Edited by Bullheaded
  • Like 1

In the third pick there what is going on with the tippy trucks passenger fender?  It looks like it has a box built on it and an exhaust pipe coming out of it. Is this just an optical illusion?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Thanks for postng. The pics bring feeling of old times. I have never been to America in those years but thees look like scenaries of old movies I watched alot in the past.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

3 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

In the third pick there what is going on with the tippy trucks passenger fender?  It looks like it has a box built on it and an exhaust pipe coming out of it. Is this just an optical illusion?

looks like a cabover air intake.    terry:MackLogo:

3 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

I never noticed that before! LOL. Yes it is a coe of the same color parked just in the right spot, LOL.

The red one at the dealer? Yes those are 12/24 inch rubber.

Some day I'll have to dig some of my other ones. I have pics of one of the first DMM tandem tandem mixers to be delivered in my area. That was quite the sight when they first came out.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

I always wanted to go to Australia. I have a couple friends there. But I'm still waiting for them to build a bridge because I don't fly, LOL.

Go via Canada Alaska Russia duck thru Asia and I'll put the billy on and get the Princess to bung some scones in the oven for smoko

Paul 

• Haha 1