Mack brand launches new heavy tractor

kscarbel2

Mack Trucks Press Release  /  October 11, 2018

Mack Trucks today revealed the new NH series, a groundbreaking all-new tractor that meets the needs of today's long-haul trucking customers and professional drivers through cutting-edge innovations in efficiency, productivity, safety and uptime.

Available in several configurations, including an all-new, 70-inch sleeper, the Mack NH series defines the shape of trucks to come.

An available 16-lite MP10 engine with ratings up to 750 horsepower features Mack's patented wave pistons, a unique design that helps burn fuel more efficiently. Fuel is delivered by a proven common rail fuel system with proprietary features that improve fuel delivery precision, cut weight and reduce noise.

Photo 6.jpg

Mack  with Vlastuin? Looks to have a ton of Scania DNA in the cab assembly.   Global Conventional  Scania quit on?Paul

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I don't get it. They cut the Titan which was a good looking desirable truck that was priced out of the market. They cut the mp 10 but now make an entire new ugly truck available with the mp 10.  Makes no sense to me. Should've just worked in properly pricing the Titan. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

1 hour ago, HeavyGunner said:

I don't get it. They cut the Titan which was a good looking desirable truck that was priced out of the market. They cut the mp 10 but now make an entire new ugly truck available with the mp 10.  Makes no sense to me. Should've just worked in properly pricing the Titan. 

Same main cab is the COE unit, guess VOMACKVLO wants to be set for the return of COE's in North America.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

9 hours ago, logtruckman said:

I guess we'll see , could be nothing , they are just trying to sell customers on anthems and granites ,but the stay tuned thing along with A RD 800 has me wondering .

Hope it is not a Volvo VNX with a Mack grill and dog.

P.T.CHESHIRE

Just wait 12-18 Months 'til Mack Australia brings out  their version of Both Trident & Superliner with the Anthem based High Roof Sleeper Cab...

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

I think a ten year old art student could come up with a better design with a crayon on the back of an envelope. When they can't compete with Paccar in heavy haul and construction they come up with this crap. Surely a Mack killer of the first order.:icon_bs:

Edited by james j neiweem

• 2 weeks later...