Help in the apple orchard.

B MACK

The cubs will stay with the mother up to 3 years. 

These were taken by a friend in Ennis last week. 

351F8B8E-AACC-4AA7-A7D5-00C4BD78D5F4.thumb.jpeg.7e7d081e98f6e95f86ccbfe6d4787aa4.jpeg

15B5198C-03C8-4238-8D23-AAB3E1991017.thumb.jpeg.d76fdaf6a0aef8da05d3e5edfb377c07.jpeg

Edited by HeavyGunner
  • Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

3 hours ago, Vladislav said:

All those crews are sure great looking but seem dangerous and I wouldn't like such visitors at my back yard.

The pics are excellent.

This was closer to you Vlad.  Excuse my ignorance but I think they are speaking Russian, if so what are they saying? 

Edited by HeavyGunner

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

18 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

This was closer to you Vlad.  Excuse my ignorance but I think they are speaking Russian, if so what are they saying? 

Yes, they were. Honestly I had expectations on what I will hear but have to state I'm not ready to type everything of their speach on here.

The start words with 2 or 3 repeats were "We must kill him right now". Than "give me a knife and I'll do that". Than later woman's voice starts screaming "the bear is about to get out, guys come into the car ASAP." Needless to say 60% of the speach is "what the f***ing hell" and so on.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

24 minutes ago, Vladislav said:

Yes, they were. Honestly I had expectations on what I will hear but have to state I'm not ready to type everything of their speach on here.

The start words with 2 or 3 repeats were "We must kill him right now". Than "give me a knife and I'll do that". Than later woman's voice starts screaming "the bear is about to get out, guys come into the car ASAP." Needless to say 60% of the speach is "what the f***ing hell" and so on.

Thank you Vlad I just wanted to know generally what they were hollering about and you covered that. Wow brace guy that would willingly face a ticked off grizzly with a knife. Notice how it popped the suv tire by biting it? 

On 10/2/2018 at 11:06 PM, HeavyGunner said:

Thank you Vlad I just wanted to know generally what they were hollering about and you covered that. Wow brace guy that would willingly face a ticked off grizzly with a knife. Notice how it popped the suv tire by biting it? 

Yes, the bear was very strong and pissed off. And too probably shocked. The guy who was telling about a knife was too probably shocked either and didn't know WHAT he was actually going to do. At least it seemed to me that way. Don't know where those folks drunk or not. Maybe not, just too much emotions hitted them. And I'm pretty sure the event took place in a far and low-habitated area of the country. Bears along with much other wild life are scarce in the areas people live. Too much of illegal hunting took place in the distant past.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I saw a black bear run across rt. 29 just south of Wood's Mill a few weeks ago. And speaking of apples, looks like it's gonna be a good year for them around here. The trees in the orchards on 522 north of Winchester are just loaded.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

18 minutes ago, other dog said:

I saw a black bear run across rt. 29 just south of Wood's Mill a few weeks ago. And speaking of apples, looks like it's gonna be a good year for them around here. The trees in the orchards on 522 north of Winchester are just loaded.

I heard there are flyers covering winfall  looking for volunteers to pick th apples. 

• Like 2