The Battle of Gettysburg 2017

1958 F.W.D.

Attention Friends:

Those wackadoodles known as "ANTIFA" have put out a nationwide call to all of their chapters for members to be at Gettysburg National Military Park on July 1 to stage protests against ............. Who the hell knows who or what they are protesting. What is important here is that they have openly declared that they will be burning flags of the Army of Northern Virginia (which is apparently a symbol of hate?) and for their members to desecrate and vandalize graves, memorials, markers and other important historical features of Gettysburg. 

I am asking anyone and everyone who reads this to please contact your FEDERAL level elected officials and DEMAND that Federal Assets be in place at Gettysburg National Military Park on July 1 to protect YOUR TAX DOLLARS, but most importantly the historical features of the park. If you are also a resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, please contact your state level representatives to DEMAND state assets to help the Federal Assets protect the park and the Town of Gettysburg.

I am so mad right now I cannot see straight. 

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/harrisburg100.blog/2017/06/13/antifa-to-burn-flag-and-desecrate-graves-in-gettysburg/amp/

as usual you open your yap and defend any leftist group like a robot even before you take the 10 seconds it took me to google the story. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Looks like a bogus story- I googled it and no respected media is carrying the story. The group supposedly planning the action makes no mention of it. So looks like you're just defending another neo confederate group of traitors against a non existent threat.

2 hours ago, TeamsterGrrrl said:

Looks like a bogus story- I googled it and no respected media is carrying the story. The group supposedly planning the action makes no mention of it. So looks like you're just defending another neo confederate group of traitors against a non existent threat.

Anything that doesn't support your argument is "bogus" according to you. That's one of the many reasons why I have no respect for you. 

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

11 hours ago, TeamsterGrrrl said:

what do we have to show for it?

You being able to run your mouth like the deranged out of touch cuckoo that you are. Grow some balls and go to one of those countries and run your mouth about the government and see how that turns out for you. It's sickening how you have no appreciation for our vets except for the rare times they support a poorly thought out argument by you. 

Edited by HeavyGunner
  • Like 1

This all comes down to a bunch of you denying the horror of slavery and glorifying the traitorous confederacy. You talk a good talk about freedom being bought with blood, then wander off to glorify the blood shed in wars like Vietnam that accomplished nothing. My great great grandfather volunteered and served in the union army and made the ultimate sacrifice for his country... And I'm not about to forget the blood he shed for freedom, nor let you glorify the traitors who forced him to leave the safety of his family farm in Wisconsin to die fighting the traitorous confederates in Arkansas.

Confederate patriot wannabes, don't get me started...

2 hours ago, eddeere said:

I came back to U.S.A. thru Oakland in 1972. Was not a good welcome home experience. There was a chain link fence keeping us apart but they still spit at us.

AMEN! The "welcome" continued at most every stop on the ride back east too.

Amazing she defends her relative and attacks those of us who obeyed our country and fought in Vietnam. Good American Patriot she is...selectively

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE