Problems with site?

carlotpilot

Firefox

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I hate IE 11, so I'm sticking with an older version. That maybe why I'm having issues. Google Chrome works fine.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Being the anachronism that I am I have no idea what any of that stuff is😁 however I have noticed that U Tube doesn't work as well as it used to! I'm on an Amazon Kindle, I refuse to own a phone that's smarter than I am!

• Like 1

Google  Chrome  is what I use. Works for  me(at the moment,anyway). Although some YouTube  videos  won't  work. Don't  know  why. Guess  I  need  to  ask  a 3rd grader,they could  figure  it  out.   Al  

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

update      some times i can just click back from a post other times i get interference from something called (aniview) which is google oriented . if i go to the home button on this site i have no problem just when i use my back button on my browser. it try`s to load non existant videos   i use firefox  don`t know if its in the browser or has sneaked in somewhere else. could also be in a microsoft update . my varmit hunter says nothing wrong

• 2 weeks later...