On 11/21/2016 at 9:36 AM, Yoos Brothers Construction said:

Well here's some progress. I got the rears sand blasted, painted, and in the truck. Also I got the air tanks installed, moved the tool box, and cut the hood out for the out side air cleaner. I was kind of nervus about cuting the hood out but it turned out really nice. My Brother and I got the truck moved inside the other day out of the weather. Dad and I went and got the dump body I bought for it the other day before this snow hit. It needs some work done to it but it has alot of potential. Actually it's the same year as the truck. Here's some more pics

Thanks, Josh:MackLogo:  

101_6317.JPG

101_6318.JPG

The truck turned out great it's beautiful. I have one ? Where can you get the cutout for the breather?

4 hours ago, 66rmack said:

The truck turned out great it's beautiful. I have one ? Where can you get the cutout for the breather?

I have a factor pattern that I had my local welding shop use to cut the stainless one out with. I had them make a copy of the factory inside cab support as well. Dad and I had to rebrace the inside of the hood support  as it ran down right where I cut the hood out.  

On 11/11/2017 at 7:08 PM, AMT2017 said:

Looks great! We saw it at Gerharts and it really made our day. I don't suppose you would have any interest in selling it would you? We have 2 Superliner triaxle's now and would love to add a couple more!

Ha Ha, I'm gonna keep her!

On 11/11/2017 at 7:42 PM, macks in nigeria said:

Was also wondering if he would take up projects like that doing working trucks for interested persons.

I already do on the side but I have several to finish and more on the way I have to do when there gone. I'm not takeing any more on till I'm all caught up.