Holy hell  that's a sweet truck.be proud to drive that

Outstanding!

I don't remember seeing so attractive looking dump truck even on pics.

Off hand what's your empty weight  and what can you gross  wish illinois  ran those

Looks great! We saw it at Gerharts and it really made our day. I don't suppose you would have any interest in selling it would you? We have 2 Superliner triaxle's now and would love to add a couple more!

15 hours ago, mackey58 said:

Off hand what's your empty weight  and what can you gross  wish illinois  ran those

Pa is 73,280# gross with  a tri-axle, as long as you have heavy enough axles. 

Nice I'm 72000 on a 3 axle rd and 2 axle  20 foot axle dump trailer

On 11/21/2016 at 9:36 AM, Yoos Brothers Construction said:

Well here's some progress. I got the rears sand blasted, painted, and in the truck. Also I got the air tanks installed, moved the tool box, and cut the hood out for the out side air cleaner. I was kind of nervus about cuting the hood out but it turned out really nice. My Brother and I got the truck moved inside the other day out of the weather. Dad and I went and got the dump body I bought for it the other day before this snow hit. It needs some work done to it but it has alot of potential. Actually it's the same year as the truck. Here's some more pics

Thanks, Josh:MackLogo:  

101_6317.JPG

101_6318.JPG

The truck turned out great it's beautiful. I have one ? Where can you get the cutout for the breather?

On 11/11/2017 at 9:16 AM, mackey58 said:

My light weight is about 25500.

4 hours ago, 66rmack said:

The truck turned out great it's beautiful. I have one ? Where can you get the cutout for the breather?

I have a factor pattern that I had my local welding shop use to cut the stainless one out with. I had them make a copy of the factory inside cab support as well. Dad and I had to rebrace the inside of the hood support  as it ran down right where I cut the hood out.  

On November 12, 2017 at 5:18 AM, mackey58 said:

Nice I'm 72000 on a 3 axle rd and 2 axle  20 foot axle dump trailer

What keeps you from going 80,000?  The short trailer?

Yea short trailer  and the bridge law illinois  used to charge 100.00 for a s h v stamp now no windshield  stamp just the extra 150

On 11/11/2017 at 7:08 PM, AMT2017 said:

Looks great! We saw it at Gerharts and it really made our day. I don't suppose you would have any interest in selling it would you? We have 2 Superliner triaxle's now and would love to add a couple more!

Ha Ha, I'm gonna keep her!

On 11/11/2017 at 7:42 PM, macks in nigeria said:

Was also wondering if he would take up projects like that doing working trucks for interested persons.

I already do on the side but I have several to finish and more on the way I have to do when there gone. I'm not takeing any more on till I'm all caught up.

That is what I figured but it was worth a try. If you ever change your mind let me know or if anyone else out there has any Superliner triaxle's for sale please let me know. Thank you!

You said that that dump body was used ,It sure is nice ,I really like the turning on it ,did you do that or was it all ready done,