Trump

david wild

I'm not saying you're wrong about feeling as strongly as you do about the flag. I'm not saying those who disrespect that flag aren't idiots who don't realize that in the vast majority of countries in the world, they'd be incarcerated, tortured, or even executed for such an act of defiance against the country...that the flag they burn to many symbolizes the very freedom and liberty they are exercising in their ridiculous little protest. But, freedom is what it is, and they have the right to be ignorant just as I have the right to ignore them.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

1 hour ago, 41chevy said:

I couldn't agree more! Got homeless illegals squatting in a far corner of my property, did the white thing and went to the V.S.P.D. to evict them, can't violate the "rights" I have to serve them with a notice issued by the local magistrate. The crap has more rights than the person paying property taxes in Virginia. I learned my lesson, never do that again, just dozer them and let the survivors leave

I'd be inclined to set up a shooting range facing in their general direction...and then, rather than aiming at the targets, send rounds whizzing through the tree tops above their heads...or into the engine compartment of their cars...or anywhere else where I wouldn't hit them but they'd be scared they might get hit. If the law showed up, you just say "This is my firing range, which I set up shooting in a safe direction, where all rounds fired would stay on my property where nobody else has any legal right to be. If there are people on my property without my permission, they are trespassing and you need to arrest them."

Or, it's hunting season. Call the game warden and report that you found a group of people that you suspect are illegally hunting on your property...

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

11 minutes ago, RowdyRebel said:

I'd be inclined to set up a shooting range facing in their general direction...and then, rather than aiming at the targets, send rounds whizzing through the tree tops above their heads...or into the engine compartment of their cars...or anywhere else where I wouldn't hit them but they'd be scared they might get hit. If the law showed up, you just say "This is my firing range, which I set up shooting in a safe direction, where all rounds fired would stay on my property where nobody else has any legal right to be. If there are people on my property without my permission, they are trespassing and you need to arrest them."

Or, it's hunting season. Call the game warden and report that you found a group of people that you suspect are illegally hunting on your property...

Wish I could, but they about Rte 15 and not smart to shoot toward the road or the shops across the road. I just never should have tried to do it by the book. 

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

9 hours ago, david wild said:

Call your local chicken farmer and have him deliver a nice load of chicken crap, they will leave, or hog, either will do the trick.

Plan B in implemented, they'll be gone by Sunday.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

General Ike, when the "defined benefit pensions" became common in the early part of the twentieth century most American workers union and non union were taught by their parents that you did a days work for a days pay! I have been a teamster,united steel worker,telephone worker, and member of numerous railroad trade unions.Among all these people I have met hard workers and lazy bums! You cannot indict any person because they are union or non union! At some point there was a general lowering of the collective work ethic in America period.

• Like 1

Maybe just maybe,  they really don't want jobs, maybe they just want to sit and complain it is everyone's fault but theirs that they cannot get a head in life, maybe they are just failures to begin with and that's why they all huddle in the cities looking for that handout, but then the liberals would call me all kinds of bad names if I thought that, but ???? I cannot think of a excuse for not putting up a factory to build toasters in the city other than  no one really wants a job.  the plant could be built on a very small plot, multi story, Ok liberals why has this not been done, is it that you know that the minorities don't really want a job ??????

2 hours ago, david wild said:

So Carrier is staying but Ford is sending the Focus to Mexico, but that choice was made long ago, now for 8 years Obama has been on his apology tour and jobs have steadily left, Trumps is not even in office and he is running the country, Obama is just doing his time and can't wait to leave, have not heard a word from Trump about how bad it is and how it's Obama fault, not like when Obama took over and it was all Bush's fault, I think he even blamed him for bad weather, Oh and Ford is keeping the Lincoln thing here.  Now China get's it's pants in a wad because Trump speaks to some new guy, claiming there is only one China, I think Trump planned this perfect, he just sent a bullet whizzing over their heads, you see China needs us more than we need them, Obama was not smart enough to deal with them, Trump is already getting them primed for more bad news,,

P.T.CHESHIRE

12 hours ago, david wild said:

Be nice, she is just a sweet old lady that just happens to let people die needlessly, constantly lies and blames everyone for her failures. 

Like Obama and Lynch. But on the plus side, every time  one of them lies and Angel gets it's wings. 

P.T.CHESHIRE

Fedex freight salt lake Boise Denver Fontana mira loma San Bernardino good luck...bob

Car pilot those are just the ones I know about those yards all use a lot of owner Ops if that will help you I don't have any idea how to get ahold of them but there's a lot of yards throughout the United States that uses them

OH these liberals make me sick, Trump saves jobs from going out of the country, you think that all would agree that is good, nope, not the liberal, now Trump is messing with the free market system ???? what the f***. China manipulates it's money and that is Ok, that is not screwing with the free market ??? save some American jobs and now your messing with the markets, if Trump sh** gold nuggets and gave them to the US to pay off it's debt the liberals would find something they don't like about it.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, david wild said:

OH these liberals make me sick, Trump saves jobs from going out of the country, you think that all would agree that is good, nope, not the liberal, now Trump is messing with the free market system ???? what the f***. China manipulates it's money and that is Ok, that is not screwing with the free market ??? save some American jobs and now your messing with the markets, if Trump sh** gold nuggets and gave them to the US to pay off it's debt the liberals would find something they don't like about it.  

David, based on the news (what we're told), of the 2,100 Carrier jobs that were being shifted to Mexico, 1,100 are still heading south of the border. A genuine success story, a true demonstration of skill, would have been all 2,100 jobs remaining in the US.

China was a significant currency manipulator. But global (western) economist all claim that is no longer the case.

Every country, including the US, pushes buttons and pulls levers to manipulate their currency to a degree. Our “Quantitative Easing” scheme, for example, kept the value of the dollar lower than it might otherwise be.

It's going to be fun watching Trump jerk on everyone's chain ("rocking the boat"). Hopefully, some good will come of it.

That said, Trump is flip-flopping on his campaign promises faster than a PEZ dispenser can shoot out candy.

• Like 2