Trump

david wild

9 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Oh, yeah because the FBI under control of the Nobama white house would dare to prosecute her.

Riddle me this- if she was so innocent- why did the guy who set up her server plead the 5th?

And as for the B word, I didn't use the C word because I was in a generous mood. 

The C word is only an acronym anyways for CAN'T UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING.

4 hours ago, TeamsterGrrrl said:

If it "doesn't really matter", how come you guys are still whining about lame duck Obama and Billl Clinton, over 15 years after... You're living in the past.

Rowdy,  Trump did not win a majority of the vote, he didn't even win the vote!

In all fairness we've spent the last 8 years listening to Obummer blame all his problems in bush and continues to do so with the left wing media machine Cnn, hln, msn, abc, nbc and cbs backing that propaganda and continues to do so still today. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

3 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

In all fairness we've spent the last 8 years listening to Obummer blame all his problems in bush and continues to do so with the left wing media machine Cnn, hln, msn, abc, nbc and cbs backing that propaganda and continues to do so still today. 

If it doesn't really  matter than why is she whining about Hillary getting the majority of the popular vote?  Sore ass loser maybe?

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

18 minutes ago, TeamsterGrrrl said:

Well, you guys sure sound like sore winners.

Nah, I was just pointing out the double standard. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I JUST HOPE THE SWAMP GETS DRAINED!........as for the trade deals it may affect some of my apple exports but may protect me from beef imports, I am optimistic that like any good business person he will put competent  people in the right places to make sound decisions!

I think that with proper information we will also have a workable guest worker program for our farms, our current administration  likes to think they are helping us, but then drag their feet and we don't get the labor we need in time! 

I heard Chelsea is getting ready to run for Congress. Now that her parents aren't going to be holding any more "positions of power", it's the only way to keep money flowing into their family foundation. Nobody's going to be funneling money to them if it can't influence policies.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Trump - same-sex marriage okay, but not abortion

The Guardian  /  November 13, 2016

President-elect Donald Trump sent conflicting messages about his hopes for the supreme court on Sunday, saying he will appoint justices who will send abortion rights “back to the states”, but not those who seek to repeal marriage equality “because it was already settled”.

Trump made the comments in his first broadcast interview as president-elect, with CBS’s 60 Minutes, which aired on Sunday evening.

The supreme court has had eight members since the death of conservative justice Antonin Scalia in February. Senate Republicans have refused to even consider Obama’s nominee for the seat, Merrick Garland.

The vacant seat became a central campaign issue for conservatives, and CBS host Lesley Stahl asked Trump whether he would appoint a supreme court justice who wanted to overturn Roe v Wade, the 1973 case that upheld the right to abortion.

“So look,” Trump said. “Here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to – I’m pro-life. The judges will be pro-life.”

Pressed, he said: “Having to do with abortion – if it ever were overturned, it would go back to the states. So it would go back to the states.” That did not mean women would not be able to get an abortion, Trump said, but “they’ll perhaps have to go, they’ll have to go to another state”.

“Well, we’ll see what happens,” he added. “It’s got a long way to go, just so you understand. That has a long, long way to go.”

In March, Trump suggested that women should face “some form of punishment” for having abortions, before reversing and saying states and Congress should lead lawmaking.

Asked by Stahl whether he supported marriage equality, which was made law by the supreme court in Obergefell v Hodges in 2015, Trump suggested the case did not concern him to the degree of Roe v Wade.

“It’s irrelevant,” he said, “Because it was already settled. It’s law. It was settled in the supreme court. I mean it’s done.”

Trump’s vice-presidential pick, Indiana governor Mike Pence, has opposed same-sex marriage throughout his career, and supported so-called “conversion therapy” programs that purport to change people’s sexual orientation.

Pence also signed a religious freedom law that sought to allow people to refuse service to same-sex couples because of religious convictions.

Trump, however, said he considered the matter resolved. “These cases have gone to the supreme court,” he said. “They’ve been settled. I’m fine with that.”

In a Trump world, men can marry men, and women can marry women.....................but women who have abortions (we're not talking late term) will be punished by the government. Go figure.

Women's rights thrown to the curb.

Trump want to appoint pro-life judges to the Supreme court and is inclined to see Roe vs. Wade overturned, sending abortion regulation back to the individual states, amounting to a massive step backward.

Trump says, "I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans'. But actually, all Americans except the American citizen women who want/need/have an abortion.

Women's Rights thrown to the curb under Trump.

But it's OK for the Clinton Foundation to accept millions of dollars from Middle Eastern countries- where Women's Rights (and gays, etc.) means you get to choose your form of death for defying your Husband or being gay: 

• Thrown from a roof
  • burned alive in a cage
  • buried up to your head and then stoned
  • Beheaded
  • Mongolian Amputation
  • Or the good old fashioned lead poisoning to the back of the head

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

14 minutes ago, TeamsterGrrrl said:

I figured out long ago that Trump changes his mind too many times to be trusted... Why is it taking his supporters so long to figure that out?

Throughout his campaign, he made hundreds of vague promises without any details on how he'd accomplish them. He is overflowing with rhetoric, but lacking in substance (he's a politician by definition, though not by profession).

32 minutes ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Women's Rights thrown to the curb under Trump.

But it's OK for the Clinton Foundation to accept millions of dollars from Middle Eastern countries- where Women's Rights (and gays, etc.) means you get to choose your form of death for defying your Husband or being gay: 

• Thrown from a roof
  • burned alive in a cage
  • buried up to your head and then stoned
  • Beheaded
  • Mongolian Amputation
  • Or the good old fashioned lead poisoning to the back of the head

Whoa......who said it was okay for the Clinton Foundation to accept millions of dollars from Middle Eastern countries???

I myself never said that. Though you and I are not first-hand witnesses to such, we're told it happened and inclined to believe it. Good luck getting more than a handful of truth from the news, however I do believe the Wikileaks revelations.

I myself have commented numerous times on the disgusting barbaric punishments of Shariah (Islamic) Law. It's no wonder many feel that life under Shariah (Islamic) Law is incompatible with Western culture and values.

On 11/14/2016 at 1:04 AM, TeamsterGrrrl said:

If it "doesn't really matter", how come you guys are still whining about lame duck Obama and Billl Clinton, over 15 years after... You're living in the past.

Rowdy,  Trump did not win a majority of the vote, he didn't even win the vote!

Trump DID win the majority of the only vote that matters...the electoral college. Every state gets a number of electors equal to their representation in the House and Senate. DC even gets 3 votes. Trump won the majority (50% + 1) of electoral votes. Hillary may have won a plurality of the irrelevant nationwide popular vote...but she did not win a majority of ANY vote.

Hell, if you want to read about a contentious election, check out what happened in 1824...makes recent elections seem uneventful. All 4 candidates were from the same party, and the guy who won the plurality of the popular vote and even the plurality of the electoral college DID NOT win the election. Since nobody got the required 50%+1 of the electoral college vote, the election went to the House of Representatives where they selected the guy who came in 2nd to be the next President. They could've selected the 4th place guy if they'd wanted to, which is the risk you take sending the election to the House. Do you trust Congress?

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

So Chelsea,can't maintain her standard of living on her hedge fund manager husband's income? Or is she still married? If so why do they keep calling her Chelsea CLINTON.Perhaps because her husband is Jewish ... Like Bernie Sanders who was said to have been berated by the DNC however subtly,for that "accident of birth" There is no precedent among the Clinton females to use their maiden names or Hillary would be Hillary Rodham! I don't recall a Chelsea CLINTON  divorce announcement in the news and that would certainly be national news! The marriage certainly was!

• Like 2