Seen the Kalmar dumping 5th Wheels on a few potato haulers, mainly to do a dump with only 10 or 15 degrees of lift. That one would be good for material that freezes in the dump. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

When Motts had the apple cannery in Aspers PA they had one there National Fruit has one in Winchester VA. They are used to dump bulk apples out of a flatbed with a side kit and to lift a hopper bottom up to run the apples in bins.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

Cab is newer than 1969. How would a 711 work with a 5 speed ? I guess around yard it would be ok. Joe D.

I was thinking the same thing,Joe. A 711 couldn't take much lugging. Hooking it to 5 speed sounds like the ultimate torture test. Lol. Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

There was an outfit in Fort Lee NJ that had that set up on a GMC for dumping SeaLand containers of PVC powder into a blower for loading pnuematic trailers.

Did a Mr. Richard Fader work there?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Would make somebody a nice daily driver.... :whistling:

I'd put a Dumbo Teacup ride on it and take it to the White house

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Did a Mr. Richard Fader work there?

This was in about 1976-77 and my memory ain't that looong!! :whistling: Basically if I remember right it was one of those North Joisey operations that went bankrupt on Friday afternoon and reopened Monday morning with a new name about every 6 months!!

Brocky

Whole cab looked newer...what's that big unit on the upper right of the steering wheel ? Looks like a clock ... Something with the lift, but? Units been on a while. Nice conversation piece but looks like a lotta parts and pieces.

It's a tattle tail, old school recorder for the driver.

P.T.CHESHIRE