Donald Trump

kscarbel2

Liberals, ACLU and others will never let that happen.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Make it a law and enforce the entire U.S. Flag Code. From burning it to wearing it a clothing!

Hillary told Michael Browns mother she will change how law enforcement works in the U.S. I guess her followers started early with disrespect fot the country.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

a president with balls enough to carry out such an operation will also have the balls to throw out the aclu and 2/3 of the libs :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hope so!!!

P.T.CHESHIRE

I predict very expensive fruits and vegetable. None of you will want the people who are coming in legally either. It is American citizens who are hiring the illegal immigrants and almost everyone one of us benefits from the cheap work that they do. Most illegal immigrants come here for work and not for crime. Most white Americans don't want to do the jobs that the illegal immigrants do no matter what the pay yet alone for the low wages they get. We are a country build on immigration. I know you will all say your family came here legally or you came here on the Mayflower. I'm sure the Native Americans would be happy to kick us all out and have the country to themselves. Also, you do realize that the Simpsons are satire? Mike

Friend, no one will disagree with you that the United States is a country built on immigration.

However, at our country's mature state in the year 2015, we need legal immigration (whether they plan to pick fruit, do roofing or other).

Every country has immigration laws/policies...........we're not alone here.

We have immigration laws that were established for a reason. I know people that have been waiting four years to "legally" immigrate to the US. Why should people who criminally enter our borders illegally be allowed to stay???

Hey, if you hide out in a church long enough, we'll forget our laws and allow you to stay. Gee, what a country (http://news.yahoo.com/illegal-mexican-migrant-leave-arizona-church-sanctuary-461-173643545.html). Do you think that's sending the right message to foreigners who are of the demeanor to intentionally ignore our immigration laws and sneak in at night?

• Like 2

We can only have legal immigration, AND, the State Department and USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) need to be even more careful in how they screen immigration applicants.

Waves of freeloaders, legal and illegal, are trying to arrive on our shores and milk our system. Millions are already here......and you're paying for it. Look at the chaos in Europe, and the EU countries that have gone broke, as the creators of their welfare systems never planned for waves of foreigners to come and milk the system.

We need quality immigrants that will contribute to America's development, rather than collect welfare. It's fair to say that immigrants should be prohibited from collecting financial assistance until they have lived in the U.S. over 10 years. Remember, before foreigners are allowed to immigrate to the U.S., they must prove that they have adequate means of financial support (so they don't become a financial burden on the country).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Majority of Immigrant Households Are on Welfare

The National Review / September 2, 2015

Most immigrant households use welfare.

That immigrants receive taxpayer-funded benefits at higher rates than the native-born isn’t a new finding. But previous research (including by CIS) has never found such a high rate.

The data source is Census Bureau’s Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP), which provides the most comprehensive view of welfare use (a.k.a program participation).

51% of immigrant-headed households use at least one welfare program, as opposed to 30% for households headed by the native-born.

But it’s only illegals!

Actually, three-fourths of the immigrant households using welfare are headed by a legal immigrant. Illegal aliens are indeed included in the SIPP, and they do often receive welfare benefits on behalf of U.S.-born children, but this is not a problem that can be solved simply with a fence, a wall, or any other form of enforcement.

But immigrants are hard workers!

No doubt, but welfare and work are not mutually exclusive. Half of immigrant households with one or more workers still accessed the welfare system.

Among those working-households headed by an immigrant who did not have a high school education, an astonishing 77% accessed welfare, as did 64% of working households headed by an immigrant with only a high school education.

post-16320-0-62256700-1447306597_thumb.p

Majority of Illegal Immigrant Households On Welfare

The Washington Free Beacon / September 10, 2015

In 2012, 62 percent got benefits, while 49 percent of legal households also on public assistance

More than half of households headed by illegal immigrants, or 62 percent, received welfare benefits in 2012, according to a report released by the Center for Immigration Studies.

In the same time period, 49 percent of households headed by legal immigrants received welfare benefits, while 30 percent of households headed by natives received the same.

The report evaluates data from the Census Bureau and found that illegal immigrant households benefit mostly from food programs like food stamps and Medicaid through their native-born children.

“Welfare use by illegal immigrant households is certainly a concern, but the bigger issue is welfare use by legal immigrants,” said Steven Camarota, the Center’s director of research and author of the report. “Three-fourths of immigrant households using welfare are headed by legal immigrants.”

“Legal immigration is supposed to benefit the country, yet so many legal immigrants are not able to support themselves or their children,” he continued.

When households have children, the percentage of those receiving benefits increases. “Of legal immigrant households with children, 72 percent access one or more welfare programs, compared to 52 percent of native households,” states the report.

And illegal immigrant households have higher use rates of government benefits than native-born households.

“Households headed by immigrants illegally in the country have higher use rates than native households overall and for food programs (57 percent vs. 22 percent) and Medicaid (51 percent vs. 23 percent),” states the report. “Use of cash programs by illegal immigrants is lower than use by natives (5 percent vs. 10 percent), as is use of housing programs (4 percent vs. 6 percent).”

The report also finds that some restrictions on government benefits are not enforced, and there are many exemptions or ways for these individuals to skirt them.

“Restrictions on new legal immigrants’ access to welfare have not prevented them from accessing programs at high rates because restrictions often apply to only a modest share of immigrants at any one time,” states the report. “Some programs are not restricted, there are numerous exceptions and exemptions, and some provisions are entirely unenforced. Equally problematic, immigrants, including those illegally in the country, can receive welfare on behalf of their U.S.-born children.”

Also, you do realize that the Simpsons are satire? Mike

Exactly as it was meant. We have wide open borders and people are just going to have to learn to live with it. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

My family (Thomas) came here in the 1600s specifically to New England. According to the family ancestry records we have participated in every war or incursion since coming to the New World to present. The land we have was out right purchased or was land granted, the farm I was raised on was from President Lincoln for payment for serving in the Civil War and perhaps without my Great Great Grandfather and Uncle the Union may have lost; as they were in the 20th Maine at Little Round Top. The other part of my family was here even before that and was native to America, Canada and Northern Maine. With all that being said, My Family never had slaves, took anything from anybody and continue to put God and Country first.

Until the majority of Americans come and understand that this great Nation can no longer sustain itself on the this path of "Social Reform" and begin to rein in on welfare, medicare, food stamps and other social programs that drain the nation and transform its people into takers the sacrifices my family and others have made over the last 240 years will all have been in vain.

What ever happened to the great Democrat cry of "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."- John F. Kennedy

Perhaps if we reflected on that and a little self sacrifice and concentrated on hard work and getting ahead we would start to.

Wow, rich family history there..... 20th Maine got the worst of it. .. they wrote a pretty big check for the emancipated slaves. er wait, I mean the Union...

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

If you'd bother to actually look up the immigrations laws in USC you'd find that crossing the border without stopping at customs is a misdemeanor, an offense at the level of a parking ticket. And as anyone who's tried to park in the downtown of a big city knows, totally legal parking is just about impossible, especially with a big truck. In both cases we have broken systems with unrealistic laws in need of reform, and neither zero tolerance enforcement of immigration or parking laws is going to solve the problem. This is why we need immigration reform- Legalization and a path to citizenship for non criminal undocumented immigrants, and swift deportation for any criminal undocumented immigrants.

I predict very expensive fruits and vegetable. None of you will want the people who are coming in legally either. It is American citizens who are hiring the illegal immigrants and almost everyone one of us benefits from the cheap work that they do. Most illegal immigrants come here for work and not for crime. Most white Americans don't want to do the jobs that the illegal immigrants do no matter what the pay yet alone for the low wages they get. We are a country build on immigration. I know you will all say your family came here legally or you came here on the Mayflower. I'm sure the Native Americans would be happy to kick us all out and have the country to themselves. Also, you do realize that the Simpsons are satire? Mike

I disagree with your assumption that "Most white Americans don't want to do the jobs that the illegal immigrants do no matter what the pay let alone for the low wages they get"

That is the "standard" explanation that "Pro-immigration talking heads" use to justify there cause and it just is not the case. Where I am from in Northern Maine, the people are still proud and willing to work. There are many Americans that will do the work on farms and I don't think the price potatoes has skyrocketed because of not using imported labor legal or otherwise.

According to the USDA Farm workers make up less than 1% of wage earners with average hourly wages of $9 to $21 per hour 1.1 million non union labor. With 50% of the farm labor force being illegals, so that tells me that half of the jobs in Farm labor could be filled by legal citizens. Ironically, the vast majority of illegal farm labor is in California, Washington and Oregon, all places that provide safe haven to illegals.

Google "Aroostook County Potato Harvest" and look at the images and videos let me know if the people working in the images are not proud and willing to fill the additional 50% of the jobs that are filled with non legal immigrants.

For that matter I now live in rural Missouri close to Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas. The legal citizens here seem to be able to grow the Nations wheat and corn crops let alone a large portion of beef and pork production.

The last part of about "It is American citizens who are hiring the illegal immigrants and almost everyone one of us benefits from the cheap work that they do" If the people hiring the illegals were actually prosecuted and not given a pass that would change, but like I stated before the largest portion of illegals work in areas where the everyone associated with this human labor trafficking is given a pass. I also find it Ironic that the same people who promote and support the illegal labor force are against other human trafficking such as in the sex trade, or in other country's where forced labor is acceptable.

All legal citizens who are working and tax paying are effected by this. To make it close to home how much of the property tax that you pay to your school district goes to teach illegal children and special English as a Second Language programs. Let alone the medicare and food stamp program and EBT cards. Go sit at the Walmart or local convenience store and see how many EBT cards buy cigarettes, beer and gas. Then look at how many are able bodied and could be working than how many barley speak English. In 2010 the average paid to illegal household in welfare and social programs were $24,721. (( https://www.congress.gov/congressional-record/2013/6/25/house-section/article/h3997-5)) Now that may not seem like much but it add up. DHS estimated in 2012 there was 11.4 million illegals so on average 11.4 x$24.721 = $281,819.40 million just in welfare each year. In 5 years that is more than $1.4 billion based on generic numbers that the USDA and DHS.

Please explain how that does not effect every legal citizens who is working and paying tax.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Supply and demand economics are still a reality. The reason jobs pay so little is that we have too many people and not enough work. The open borders are a cancer on society and must be stopped. If we take the time to enforce immigration law and bring in people who have skills, are not full of disease, who are compelled to learn the language and the law which they will then be held to obey, it will be much better than it is now. Last I heard 25 Americans die each day at the hands of illegals due to either driving (drunk etc.) or through criminal acts. We can do better and we owe it to our kids. We can either chose to be a third world country or chose to stay strong by selective immigration that makes the American dream possible for all that come here rather than packing the welfare lines and taxing the crap out of all of the rest of us to pay for it...a sustainable solution is needed. Open borders is not a sustainable solution.

Once it is truly illegal to hire anyone not legally in the country, they will self deport. If they want to stay then they can demonstrate how they sustain themselves, and what they offer to the country. If they can't cut it and are simply draining the system for their own benefit then they need to go. It's not our job to take care of the entire world population. If they can't have the nerve to run their own coutry right then why should it be our problem. Maybe they need more incentive to have a revolution and throw out the bums causing the corruption where they live...we had to, why can't they?

• Like 1

tts, the jobs you just mentioned are mostly done by legal Americans, I can find all sorts of Americans who want to sit their ass in a truck or tractor for 12-17 bucks an hour but do you think I can find labors who will work for 20 bucks an hour (or any price for that matter) hell no! the valley I live in needs thousands of seasonal workers in order to harvest fruit in a timely manor, the economic loss that short labor causes is a very noticeable thing in our local economy. Also their is no insurance coverage for absent labor force.

I disagree with your assumption that "Most white Americans don't want to do the jobs that the illegal immigrants do no matter what the pay let alone for the low wages they get"

That is the "standard" explanation that "Pro-immigration talking heads" use to justify there cause and it just is not the case. Where I am from in Northern Maine, the people are still proud and willing to work. There are many Americans that will do the work on farms and I don't think the price potatoes has skyrocketed because of not using imported labor legal or otherwise.

According to the USDA Farm workers make up less than 1% of wage earners with average hourly wages of $9 to $21 per hour 1.1 million non union labor. With 50% of the farm labor force being illegals, so that tells me that half of the jobs in Farm labor could be filled by legal citizens. Ironically, the vast majority of illegal farm labor is in California, Washington and Oregon, all places that provide safe haven to illegals.

Google "Aroostook County Potato Harvest" and look at the images and videos let me know if the people working in the images are not proud and willing to fill the additional 50% of the jobs that are filled with non legal immigrants.

For that matter I now live in rural Missouri close to Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas. The legal citizens here seem to be able to grow the Nations wheat and corn crops let alone a large portion of beef and pork production.

The last part of about "It is American citizens who are hiring the illegal immigrants and almost everyone one of us benefits from the cheap work that they do" If the people hiring the illegals were actually prosecuted and not given a pass that would change, but like I stated before the largest portion of illegals work in areas where the everyone associated with this human labor trafficking is given a pass. I also find it Ironic that the same people who promote and support the illegal labor force are against other human trafficking such as in the sex trade, or in other country's where forced labor is acceptable.

All legal citizens who are working and tax paying are effected by this. To make it close to home how much of the property tax that you pay to your school district goes to teach illegal children and special English as a Second Language programs. Let alone the medicare and food stamp program and EBT cards. Go sit at the Walmart or local convenience store and see how many EBT cards buy cigarettes, beer and gas. Then look at how many are able bodied and could be working than how many barley speak English. In 2010 the average paid to illegal household in welfare and social programs were $24,721. (( https://www.congress.gov/congressional-record/2013/6/25/house-section/article/h3997-5)) Now that may not seem like much but it add up. DHS estimated in 2012 there was 11.4 million illegals so on average 11.4 x$24.721 = $281,819.40 million just in welfare each year. In 5 years that is more than $1.4 billion based on generic numbers that the USDA and DHS.

Please explain how that does not effect every legal citizens who is working and paying tax.

In New York our taxes have paid for Recreation centers, hiring halls and meals for the illegals looking for work. . . this was so the don't have to hang out on street corners waiting for work to come along. Cost per illegals is close to $65.00 per person per day. Yet New York can't afford Teen Centers, Senior Citizen Centers or Veterans Day Care for the older vets. Some places in N.Y. Illegals are allowed to vote, because "the laws and policies affect them too". Can't refuse an illegals children from public school, can't deny medical care, can't take care of our own because we spent it all on the illegals.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

It's not our job to take care of the entire world population. If they can't have the nerve to run their own coutry right then why should it be our problem. Maybe they need more incentive to have a revolution and throw out the bums causing the corruption where they live...we had to, why can't they?

They same can be said of the migration into Western Europe. It is just mind boggling to me that able-bodied Syrian men are running scared to white western europe instead of standing up for their country. Africans too....

Then look at what happened in Paris tonight... and tell me immigration isn't dangerous.

• Like 1

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.