Nicest unrestored Superliner I on the planet? You tell me.

I looked at this truck when the farmer had it for sale. He didn't butcher it up. He took a cutoff from a newer vision and installed the rears and air ride. Did a very nice job too. It was kept in a heated shop and he had all original parts. A buddy and I drove 400 miles to look at this truck and I ended up not buying it because it was to nice. It had 24,000 miles on it at that point. I couldn't justify using it and driving it in Minnesota. I noticed the engine color too and thought it was different. I was told it ended up in a personal collection.

• Like 2

Bunch of small departments on Long Island still running about fifty pieces of apparatus from the 50's to early 70's MACKS. East Norwich F.D. is one of who still uses as a back up pumper a 1952 with two sticks.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

ok got a picture of my orange coolpower dunno what all this colour stuff means

post-17290-0-14308900-1444617461_thumb.j

post-17290-0-42236200-1444617470_thumb.j

all numbers and what have you dunno what they all mean al I know is it is 320 coolpower I believe it's a Thermodyne but pulls right down to 1100 or 1200 not a problem I have been told in Australia some of the 320's were tuned if that is the correct word to have the torque curve of a maxidyne dunno how true this is maybe someone else knows

Its the only orange one I have seen

I have seen Gold motors grey motors black ones and green ones so I dunno and I dunno what the yellow is under the orange the transmission is orange as well but has no yellow

All the numbers are original to the truck so who knows

Paul

• Like 1

real 300+ motors were that orange red color in the states from the factory and were ETAZ673's. after that who knows what was done and what was tuned. I have a 300+ that has orange heads and pan and everything on top and says ETaZ673 on the tag but the block is gray and is stamped ENDTB675..... so who knows whats what anymore.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg