New member of the fleet

Superdog

Seems someone does not like pete rims ?? For you guys that don't like the way your mack mirrors are mounted on your r type cab try some loops from a vintage pete (1990 work great) they have tabs and mirrors don't move anymore, some of have made comments about the little orange superliner out there but have you noticed the mirror loops ???? pete, nice when the mirrors stay where you want them even if they are not made by mack.

It has a 4V E6-350,13 speed Fuler,and 4:17's on Neway,just got to finally see it in person,it's really nice,tons of new parts,very clean. I knew it was a good one when my buddy Larry called after picking it up,he said he wasn't going to unload it at my place,he'd leave his CH instead.

Mike I might be wrong but I think PAI had the Superliner 1 headlight rings for same brand new. I still want a pic of all the R's lined up, I know it'll take a lot of real estate and a panoramic lens but you can do it!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Mike I might be wrong but I think PAI had the Superliner 1 headlight rings for same brand new. I still want a pic of all the R's lined up, I know it'll take a lot of real estate and a panoramic lens but you can do it!

I have a few sets,but none of them suited the kid,so he checked with our dealer and they will have the new ones in tomorrow.

Mike there is a company advertised on hot rod magazines website (or used to be) that can re chrome textured parts. Don't know what it would cost but it may be worth it to have some nice shiny spares.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ordered a new bumper for it,the one on it is new,but for a Valueliner,luckily I have one that also needs a bumper,so it will go to good use.,Headlight bezels should be here tomorrow,wheels should be done at polisher by then also,so that will mean I get to stay up half the night swapping wheels tomorrow nite.

Ordered a new bumper for it,the one on it is new,but for a Valueliner,luckily I have one that also needs a bumper,so it will go to good use.,Headlight bezels should be here tomorrow,wheels should be done at polisher by then also,so that will mean I get to stay up half the night swapping wheels tomorrow nite.

At least you have a plan for tomorrow night. Seems like we usually end up Monster Garaging trucks to get them on road.

Come on pictures! When you have time to put down the tire bar and pick up a camera that is,lol.