Clifford Truck Show

Took my Superliner to the show up in Clifford, Ontario . She ran great rides and drives better than a new one. Got lots of attention everywhere we went turned heads in every town we passed through and lots of compliments on it at the show. They figure they had around 300 trucks there yesterday better part of them were 20 years or older, excellent turnout. I had a great time yesterday. I'll post pics after.

• Like 1

Looks like you had a nice day.

A lot of neat trucks.

By the word green RW with black and white strips seems related to one of our members either.

There were pics of it posted in the gallery some while back.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Clifford was a great time Dan your truck looks great I didn't take a lot of pics I saw Keith's dump truck 85 SnowDOG but never ran in to him but its a beauty.I did take a pic of my truck parked beside my Dad's and this strange motorhomeattachicon.gifIMG_20150704_145240997_HDR.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20150704_182853549_HDR.jpg

I was hoping to see you Alex. I was by you truck a couple of times….You were probably at mine. Your trucks looks great!!

I have pics of the motorhome also. I think it started life as a Ford CL9000. But could be totally wrong. Very interesting rig.

post-17364-0-11584300-1436126235_thumb.j

Keith 

Keith, thank you for sharing this.

Your R looks great, the only sorrt on my mind you ran out of the long fuel tanks. They were not so shiny though.

Beautiful light green B with black fenders.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Nice pictures Thanks. Vlad the light green and black fender B-61 gets around. I was in florida this winter and stopped at "Old Town Kississimee" Car Show which is near Orlando that is held every Saturday night and saw the B-61 in the show. I talked to the owner nice guy and he drives it down to Florida for the winter. Joe D.

Joe Ditchkus , that guy didn't happen to tell you any history about that B61. I never talked to the guy but a bunch of guys from my hometown were there with me and we were admiring it. We were wondering if it was a former Spinks Sand & Gravel truck from Leamington. Because that was their paint colours. Pea green with black fenders. But none of us could say or remember if they ever had any B61 Macks. So we would like to hunt the guy down sometime just to ask.

I talked to him a few years ago at Macungie with it. cant really remember but he knew old B models better than I do I think. I think he either has a 237 or a 673C motor in it, R model tanks and he used the rear air ride from a school bus. he is runnin the original Mack rear I think and spring hangers and I think drilled out the front spring hangers to accept the Z bar for the air ride then used the back original spring hangers for shock mounts. was pretty slick.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg