Where is Other Dog?

Brocky

I saw some where that he got jumped in a post Super Bowl bar fight by a big guy (FWD?) and a little guy (Medium?)

Hope he's just busy. Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

He Still alive . talked to him on phone . he headed toward Fairview PA W/ a load lumber .

Said he has some teeth pulled last week so he didnt go anywhere last week so no pics .

Said he probably will have some pics this week .

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

He Still alive . talked to him on phone . he headed toward Fairview PA W/ a load lumber .

Said he has some teeth pulled last week so he didnt go anywhere last week so no pics .

Said he probably will have some pics this week .

:mack1:

Hope he is doing okay.

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Long post there...thank you Brocky, thank you very much, I certainly do appreciate everyone's concern.

Oh, I saw this girl in Winfall on the way home. She wanted me to help her look for a quarter she lost in the back of her van, but I told her I didn't feel too good.

post-1374-0-89079200-1423157868_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Glad your on the mend. Getting sick on the road stinks. At least you weren't to far from home. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Glad your on the mend. Getting sick on the road stinks. At least you weren't to far from home. Paul

Thanks Paul, Timothy, and Ed, yep, "been there- done that" a couple of times, not a pleasant experience. I probably should have toughed it out today, feel pretty good now, but it was a different story this morning.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Tom,glad you're feeling better,and I'm sure you know I know it blows to get sick on the road! been there done that! sounds like you got a pretty good boss too! I had a boss years ago that would have said "I don't give a s**t if your damn head is falling off,that freight needs to be on the dock at 7:00 NOT 7:05 get you ass in gear and get moving!!" ( that gig lasted two trips)......................Mark

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.