Wow, it's Cold Out There!

other dog

10 degrees on Tuesday morning in Canton, 15 this morning in PA. Brrrrr!

Cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

Colder than a witch's "breast" in a brass bra.

Only nice thing about cold temps are the nipply views! :twothumbsup: But most wimmin these days wear heavily padded bras that wouldn't show a hardened nipple. Dang I miss the 70s and 80s...hot pants, hose, boots, braless, and styled big hair. But I digress....hey I don't feel as cold now! :whistling:

post-1374-0-94578900-1416449705_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

heh heh ,,I must be getting old, shouldn't tell this on myself, I forgot my password, tried all I could think of, no luck. It came to me in a dream other night though,,, so lo and behold! It worked! I need to dream I won the lottery now,,(while I was "riding" that girl in the T-shirt pic earlier in this post). Ahl be bock,,,randyp

• Like 1

Well at least I'm not the only one that's cold, been freezing my ass off working on this RR junk, half the time on top of a mountain in the freakin wind. I want one of those cushy truck driver jobs where you get to sit in the heat all day.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Just talked to a firefighter buddy of mine up in Buffalo. He's been on duty straight with no breaks since Monday as has been the bulk of the on-duty forces including the cops and paramedics. The Mayor ordered all essential service personnel to be held on-duty at the recommendation of the Fire and Police Chiefs. Guys being retained on duty and those who are able to make it in are being used to add extra manning to in service trucks and to also man the reserve pools for additional units. He says they are not getting many fire calls, but buildings are collapsing left and right, and they only expect THAT to get worse tonight into tomorrow.

Local Citizens are helping out by loaning the firefighters snowmobiles, one guy even loaned the fire dept an old half-track but they managed to get that stuck if you can believe it.

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

mosquitos.....humming birds....I've been in some swamps where I could understand the confusion, other than I have never seen a cloud of humming birds!......lol

I think in the interest of the health of our members....(from choking to death on there own vomit) please omit any pictures, most of us are still suffering from various ailments because of Yardos half nekkid posts!!!

• Like 2