Trucktoberfest- FRIDAY NIGHT 9/26

1958 F.W.D.

Anyone who is attending TRUCKTOBERFEST at the Mack Museum on Friday/Saturday 9/26 & 9/27 who will be staying in the Lehigh Valley Friday night, who may be interested in a get together, please respond here- I may throw something together, perhaps at the Tilted Kilt or somewhere else. Trying to get a rough head count.

Farmer 52 is already interested.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

stayin in the Lehigh valley, planning on going to Trucktoberfest but probably not the tilted kilt. my better half is just not fond of that place or hooters and ya know if shes not happy....

maddog if we decide to do something "wife friendly" I'll keep you in the loop. We were debating having a cookout at our place, but Sunday is Extra Small's baptism, so life here is gonna be pretty hectic that weekend so we dropped that idea, but considering it for next year,

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

The wifey and I will be arriving sometime late Friday afternoon. We are open to meeting for dinner depending on the time...Fogelsville Hotel?

Second the "wife is not fond of TK". Hmmm, I question why? I think it is a very nice place and they serve food too.

Ron - I resemble that remark! :tease:

P.S. Since the wifey will be with me I must be on my best behavior....Now where did I put my halo? :whistling:

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

been to the Fogelsville hotel. they have good food also. we walked there from the hotel last year. where is everyone stayin this year?? I have not booked a room yet

We are staying at the usual hotel....Hawthorne Suites in Fogelsville.

Maybe we can all meet up on Saturday.I'ld like to put faces with names.

Sounds like a plan...need a BMT group mug shot. Lunch is 12N-2p. Maybe we can meet then. We need to wear our tin foil hat so we can recognize each other.

Barry - where are the offical BMT shirts?

THAT was Ken's halo? I thought it was a toilet seat.....???

Did it have an aroma?

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Besides, she likes to tease me by pointing out a particularly "interesting" Nun and will then whisper into my ear "if I was that kind if girl I might bring her home to make a Yardo Sandwich with you........"

I wont tell you guys that she took me to strip clubs on my birthdays back when we were dating..............

You really shoudl get back on your meds!! :tease:

• Like 2

Well I talked to the boys over at the FAA they said I can get my plane back when ..............well when HELL freezes over............. or when the U.S. no longer has a national debt.........and since Leon is coming over from the Netherlands I wont win the key chain for furthest traveled, so I guess I will have to stay home and haul apples with the ole superliner!

• Like 2

I didn't think we would be able to make Macktoberfest this year since we planned on being at a bus rally in Amish Country in Ohio. The rally is over with on Friday so travel time would be "a long way to go and a short time to get there". While the schedule came out and the rally ends after breakfast on Friday and Thursday is a visit to the Football Hall Of Fame. Let's see, football or Mack Trucks? I can visit the Hall of Fame any time so we are leaving Thursday morning for Macktoberfest. Hope to see everyone there.

• Like 2

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member